Honda CR-V Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- $84.75 - $147.79
- $59.21 - $86.68
- $65.99 - $125.35
- $45.83 - $104.27
- $74.85 - $107.33
- $82.99 - $189.99
- $173.44 - $358.40
- $95.10 - $338.77
About Honda CR-V Tires
Every driver wants to get the best value from their cars. The Honda CR-V is one of the cars whose drivers demand a lot from them. Fortunately for this compact SUV, the manufacturer gave it the best attention and it gives its owners impeccable performances. It is a sturdy SUV that will tackle all manner of the roads. With the installation of the new Honda CR-V tires, you will come to love your drives even more. Since the CR-V tackles of all kinds of terrains aptly, it is advisable to opt for all weather CR-V tires. CARiD online is the one stop shop where you will find all types of CR-V tires which range from sports tires and summer tire to winter tires. All these tires have the best engineering minds behind them.
There are many benefits that come with purchasing Honda CR-V tires from CARiD. One of the things that you stand to enjoy is the affordable pricing of the tires. This regardless of the top brand nametags they come in. The tires have also been designed to cope with most of the harsh terrains that you can experience. The sipes, the voids and the side walls have been so immaculately designed that you will love the drive no matter the terrain. With the improvements in technology achieved in all human aspects, the tire industry has not been left behind. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors which are very ideal in making you know the tire pressure are installed in the tires featured at CARiD. This makes the tires very safe to use, not forgetting that they will last for a very long time because of the pressure sensors installed. When shopping, you will get very professional experts who will help you choose the right tires for your CR-V.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- June 16, 2017Tire Pressure Gauges | The Must-have Glovebox...Because under-inflated tires hurt fuel economy, handling, braking, and overall safety, it's essential to monitor their pressure regularly. You spend good money buying...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...