Ford Crown Victoria Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
One of Ford's most well-known sedans, the Crown Victoria first premiered in the mid 1950s as a stylish two-door coupe, and was carried on for a few years but discontinued shortly after. The Ford Crown Victoria came back at the dawn of the '80s as the LTD Crown Victoria, a full-size car built on the Panther platform featuring a punchy V8 engine with Central Fuel Injection. There would be several updates to the Ford Crown Victoria parts throughout the decade involving various restyling cues and safety additions including a driver's side airbag and rear shoulder belts. As the '90s drew to a close, automatic headlights and power windows were brought in as the standard Ford Crown Victoria accessories and equipment.
In 1992, the LTD name was dropped, once again naming the car the Crown Victoria. The exterior accessories were restyled with a more rounded look and a front-end reminiscent of the Ford Taurus. plus a new overhead-cam 4.6L V8 capable of around 200 horsepower became the power source directed through a four-speed automatic transmission. A new Touring Sedan version of the car was also introduced for high-performance and showed off an extra kick in horsepower along with dual-exhausts and two-toned exterior paint. During this period is when special law enforcement Crown Victorias started to become more and more used throughout the country. There were several changes waiting for the Ford Crown Victoria parts in the next year, as the grille was revised and the Touring Sedan was dropped from the lineup.
Another restyling effort was in effect for 1998, this time seeing the suspension be adjusted. In 2001, the base engine output was increased to 220 horsepower and 235 HP on the LX Sport, the model's high-performing trim level. Finally, in 2003, Ford gave the Crown Victoria its last significant crop of changes, which included such new parts as the front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering. Considered the last generation (at least for civilian motorists), the Crown Victoria was outfitted with two trim levels – base and LX (the Sport trim was dropped). Base versions boasted a 4.6L V8 engine capable of 224 horses while the LX kicked it up a notch with 239 horsepower and 287 pounds-per-foot of torque. Both engines were mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. 2007 is the last year the Ford Crown Victoria was manufactured for everyday drivers although the model is still produced as a fleet cruiser for law enforcement agencies across the country.
The Ford Crown Victoria has made its case as one of the more prominent models under the banner. While most in its class get by on mediocre performance and cookie-cutter looks, the Ford Crown Victoria steps up with a smoothly-styled body and the added "punch" to match. Drivers from all backgrounds have found reasons why they covet this car. Some enjoy the dependability. Others prefer the fashion potential. And even more are fond of the entire package. When it's time to find your Ford Crown Victoria accessories that complete the picture, this is the place to start.
Ford Crown Victoria Accessories and Parts at CARiD.com are always in the spotlight! We handpick the finest manufacturers in the game to ensure that all of our Ford Crown Victoria accessories and parts meet the strictest criteria. Nothing but the finest options in the world are at your fingertips, guaranteeing unbridled durability as well as a perfect OEM fit. Dash kits, spoilers, grilles, wheels, floor mats, and more - when your Ford Crown Victoria needs some TLC, CARiD is here for you.
Whatever you expect from your Ford Crown Victoria, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ford Crown Victoria and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...