Ford Crown Victoria Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
One of Ford's most well-known sedans, the Crown Victoria first premiered in the mid 1950s as a stylish two-door coupe, and was carried on for a few years but discontinued shortly after. The Ford Crown Victoria came back at the dawn of the '80s as the LTD Crown Victoria, a full-size car built on the Panther platform featuring a punchy V8 engine with Central Fuel Injection. There would be several updates to the Ford Crown Victoria parts throughout the decade involving various restyling cues and safety additions including a driver's side airbag and rear shoulder belts. As the '90s drew to a close, automatic headlights and power windows were brought in as the standard Ford Crown Victoria accessories and equipment.
In 1992, the LTD name was dropped, once again naming the car the Crown Victoria. The exterior accessories were restyled with a more rounded look and a front-end reminiscent of the Ford Taurus. plus a new overhead-cam 4.6L V8 capable of around 200 horsepower became the power source directed through a four-speed automatic transmission. A new Touring Sedan version of the car was also introduced for high-performance and showed off an extra kick in horsepower along with dual-exhausts and two-toned exterior paint. During this period is when special law enforcement Crown Victorias started to become more and more used throughout the country. There were several changes waiting for the Ford Crown Victoria parts in the next year, as the grille was revised and the Touring Sedan was dropped from the lineup.
Another restyling effort was in effect for 1998, this time seeing the suspension be adjusted. In 2001, the base engine output was increased to 220 horsepower and 235 HP on the LX Sport, the model's high-performing trim level. Finally, in 2003, Ford gave the Crown Victoria its last significant crop of changes, which included such new parts as the front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering. Considered the last generation (at least for civilian motorists), the Crown Victoria was outfitted with two trim levels – base and LX (the Sport trim was dropped). Base versions boasted a 4.6L V8 engine capable of 224 horses while the LX kicked it up a notch with 239 horsepower and 287 pounds-per-foot of torque. Both engines were mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. 2007 is the last year the Ford Crown Victoria was manufactured for everyday drivers although the model is still produced as a fleet cruiser for law enforcement agencies across the country.
The Ford Crown Victoria has made its case as one of the more prominent models under the banner. While most in its class get by on mediocre performance and cookie-cutter looks, the Ford Crown Victoria steps up with a smoothly-styled body and the added "punch" to match. Drivers from all backgrounds have found reasons why they covet this car. Some enjoy the dependability. Others prefer the fashion potential. And even more are fond of the entire package. When it's time to find your Ford Crown Victoria accessories that complete the picture, this is the place to start.
Ford Crown Victoria Accessories and Parts at CARiD.com are always in the spotlight! We handpick the finest manufacturers in the game to ensure that all of our Ford Crown Victoria accessories and parts meet the strictest criteria. Nothing but the finest options in the world are at your fingertips, guaranteeing unbridled durability as well as a perfect OEM fit. Dash kits, spoilers, grilles, wheels, floor mats, and more - when your Ford Crown Victoria needs some TLC, CARiD is here for you.
Whatever you expect from your Ford Crown Victoria, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ford Crown Victoria and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by