Ford Crown Victoria Performance Suspension
- Performance Lift Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Performance Axle Trusses
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Axle Shafts
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Arnott®Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that provides a softer, more...$152.15 - $1,735.69
- Suncore®Coil Spring Conversion KitCoil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will eliminate the air...$38.21 - $1,555.28
- Unity®Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitAir Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Unity®. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil springs...$41.15 - $743.40
- RideTech®HQ Series™ CoiloversHQ Series™ Coilovers by RideTech®. The HQ coil-over allows the driver to tune and adjust the shock performance and/or ride quality at the turn of a knob located on the shock body. The HQ series is a rebound single adjustable shock.$700.00 - $4,500.00
- RideTech®TQ Series™ CoiloversTQ Series™ Coilovers by RideTech®. The TQ coilover has a single rebound adjustment and a dual stage (high speed and low speed) compression adjustment. It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30" braided line for easy...$1,850.00 - $4,850.00
- Bilstein®B6 Series Shock Absorber and StrutB6 Series Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution. CA Prop 65...$76.91 - $756.89
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ Severe Service Shock Absorbers and StrutsGas-Magnum™ Severe Service Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Severe Service™ Ride Control products are engineered for emergency, municipal fleet and construction uses. These gas-charged, extra-durable Monroe® shock absorbers...$32.38 - $105.86
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$11.45 - $68.05
- Monroe®Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help maintain...$50.01 - $106.52
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Shock AbsorbersMax-Air™ Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up to 1100 lbs. of...$56.86 - $155.35
- RideTech®HQ Series™ ShocksWavesHQ Series™ ShocksWaves by RideTech®. The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum impact forged construction that is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and...$925.00 - $1,425.00
- RideTech®TQ Series™ ShockWavesTQ Series™ ShockWaves by RideTech®. The Track Quality ("TQ") shock line goes beyond the typical double adjustable units that have been popular. The TQ shock has a single rebound adjustment and a dual stage (high speed and low speed)...$1,950.00 - $2,650.00
- PRO Shocks®SS Series Steel Small Body Stock Mount Twin-Tube Shock AbsorbersSS Series Steel Small Body Stock Mount Twin-Tube Shock Absorbers by PRO Shocks®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...$74.99 - $82.24
- ACDelco®Specialty Shock Absorber with SpringsSpecialty Shock Absorber with Springs by ACDelco®. ACDelco Premium Monotube Shocks are designed to meet the demands of sport utility vehicle, 4x4 and light-duty truck owners who want greater control, handling, safety and performance....$64.63 - $108.37
- ACDelco®Specialty™ Shock AbsorberSpecialty™ Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. ACDelco Load-Carrying Shocks offer the benefits of both spring and shock technology to help reduce ride-height loss in ongoing loaded conditions. Rely on ACDelco when you need strength,...$35.41 - $75.90
- Gabriel®Load Carrier™ Spring Assist ShocksLoad Carrier™ Spring Assist Shocks by Gabriel®. The Spring Assist (Load Carrier™) by Gabriel® is the perfect combination of shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height in ongoing loaded conditions. The...$69.87 - $109.95
- Gabriel®MaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock AbsorberMaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. On paper or pavement, you won’t find a more comfortable shock than the Gabriel® MaxControl™ v2.0. Equipped with best-in-class technology, MaxControl monotube shock is the...$48.10 - $101.28
- Gabriel®HiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersHiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel®. Gabriel HiJackers™ are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or...$104.60 - $180.55
- Monroe®Air to Coil Springs Conversion KitAir to Coil Springs Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to a non-electronic/non-air conventional suspension system. Every Monroe Conversion Kit comes with top-quality...$104.11 - $259.06
- Westar®Air Conversion Kit to Coil SpringsAir Conversion Kit to Coil Springs by Westar®. For those owners of vehicles with air suspension looking for an alternative, Westar has the answer. We offer a kit to convert to a traditional coil spring suspension. It is easy to install...$145.92 - $1,556.36
- A1 Cardone®Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by A1 Cardone®. Restore the steering performance of your vehicle with the remanufactured Rack and Pinion Assembly from Cardone. All of the technology and expertise that go into the...$120.66 - $649.97
- Dorman®Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Dorman®. Upgrade your vehicle's original failure-prone air suspension to a high-quality conventional suspension with air to coil spring conversion kit. Installing Dorman air to coil spring suspension...$120.67 - $1,742.31
- SuperSprings®SumoSprings™ Coil Helper SpringsSumoSprings™ Coil Helper Springs by SuperSprings®. Coil SumoSprings improve the load leveling ability of original equipment front and rear coil springs. Manufactured from micro-cellular urethane, the material’s progressive spring...Requires no maintenanceProudly made in the U.S.A$103.50 - $195.75
- Suspension Spring Specialist®Front Coil SpringFront Coil Spring by Suspension Spring Specialist®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...$109.14 - $116.41
- Proforged®Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$39.07 - $244.03
- Mevotech®TTX Ball JointsTTX Ball Joints by Mevotech®. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them and still deliver excellent performance. The parts are built to provide extended...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection$27.45 - $82.62
- Racing Power Company®Ball JointBall Joint by Racing Power Company®. OEM Style meets or exceeds factory specifications. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level...One-of-a-kind style will help customize your autoWill deliver unparalleled levels of durability$15.52 - $16.13
- Proforged®Ball JointBall Joint by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.96 - $98.13
- Howe Racing Enterprises®Lower A-Arm BushingLower A-Arm Bushing by Howe Racing Enterprises®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$15.87 - $84.89
- Specialty Products®Coil Spring SpacerCoil Spring Spacer by Specialty Products®. Ride height can greatly affect alignment angles. Coil spring spacers can restore vehicle trim height and correct ride height issues associated with sagging springs and/or suspension...$15.12 - $28.13
Upgrading your Ford Crown Victoria's suspension systems can be one of the most effective ways of improving the performance and ride quality of this already excellent car. While the Crown Victoria is a well designed vehicle, suspension can be a matter of personal preference, and if you want a sportier or smoother feel with your own Ford, then it is easily achievable with our great range of Ford Crown Victoria suspension systems. With products from big names like BBK, Rancho, Air Lift, Prothane, Competition Engineering, Eibach and many more, you are certain to find exactly what you want when you look for your suspension kits here at CARiD!
We have all different products to help you improve, upgrade and enhance the Ford Crown Victoria's suspension, including Crown Victoria air suspension systems, leveling kits, lowering kits, alignment camber kits and sway bars. This means that whatever you need for your Ford Crown Victoria suspension project, you can get it here, and at our terrific low prices. Why wait to give your Ford the great ride you've been dreaming of? Check out what CARiD has to offer you and place your order here today! You can order your new Ford Crown Victoria suspension systems here on our website, or by calling us toll fee.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- $17.52 - $83.40
- $89.99 - $114.99
- $43.42 - $264.95
- $6,587.99 - $9,271.99