Do you hate stuffing the cabin of your Ford Crown Victoria with luggage and shopping because there isn't enough room in the trunk for all your stuff? Do you find packing up the Ford Crown Victoria for a road trip to be virtually impossible? If so, you need one of these fantastic Ford Crown Victoria roof racks and cargo carriers. With superb Ford Crown Victoria car roof racks built to help you and your Ford carry everything from water skis and surfboards to kayaks and skis, by great manufacturers like Thule, along with stylish and weather protective Ford Crown Victoria cargo carriers from top names like WeatherTech that can give you a second trunk on top of your Crown Victoria, we have all the Ford Crown Victoria cargo solutions you could ever want at CARiD.
Our experts have chosen only the latest and best Ford products to include in our range of roof racks and cargo carriers for the Crown Victoria, and we also offer all of these terrific products for your fantastic car at the best prices available online. Combine this with our big commitment to good customer service for all of our Ford Crown Victoria owner customers, and you know you are making the right choice for your Ford when you order yours today at CARiD!
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$969.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Rola® Roof Bike RackRoof Bike Rack by Rola®. Take your bike along for the ride with a bike rack. It only takes a few seconds to clip or strap your bike onto a bike rack.Fits most cars, vans, SUVS, pickupsLevel and secure transport to and from your destination$95.88
- Yakima® CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag (8007405)Universal CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. A bag for all types of vehicles and a variety of travelers. Durable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements. Adds an additional 16 cubic ft. of storage to your...Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksConstructed with watertight, sealed seams to block out moisture$219.00
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$299.95
- Rhino-Rack® Luggage BagsUniversal Luggage Bags by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Luggage Bag is the perfect accessory to complement your luggage tray or steel mesh basket. Designed for harsh conditions, this bag will get your gear to your destination hassle free.$215.10 - $269.10
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...Sleek In DesignAvailable in different Leg Height$99.00 - $107.10
- CURT® Waterproof Rooftop Carrier Cargo BagUniversal Waterproof Rooftop Carrier Cargo Bag by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your...Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$55.68 - $67.25
- Pro Series® Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier (63150)Universal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®, 72" L x 24" W x 17" H. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in...Easily attaches to roof racks or cargo carriersIntegral tiedown points$278.88
- Yakima® SoftTop Camo Roof Cargo Bag (8007403)Universal SoftTop Camo Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. An affordable and convenient solution for adding 13 cubic feet of extra space to a variety of vehicles, with or without roof racks.Weather resistant construction for 2 season travelAdjustable mounting straps secure the bag to nearly all roof types—including naked roofs$109.00
- Yakima® DryTop Roof Cargo Bag (8007404)Universal DryTop Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. Weather resistant storage space that attaches quickly and easily to most vehicles, with or without roof racks. Adds an additional 16 cubic ft. of storage.Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksDurable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements$159.00
- Yakima® SoftTop Roof Cargo Bag (8007402)Universal SoftTop Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. An affordable and convenient solution for adding 13 cubic feet of extra space to a variety of vehicles, with or without roof racks.Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksWeather resistant construction for 2-season travel$99.00
- Rola® Platypus™ Expandable Roof Top Bag (10 to 15 cu. ft) (59100)Universal Platypus™ Expandable Roof Top Bag (59100) by Rola®, 10 to 15 cu. ft. Five-Year warranty. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle cargo storage.Protects cargo during transportMultiple zippers allow bag to expand from 10 to 15 cu ft$98.10
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.