Dodge Stealth Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Automotive Tools
The Dodge Stealth first premiered in the early 1990s as a front-wheel drive sports sedan. It was a rebadged version of the Mitsubishi GTO and showcased many of the same parts not only in the powertrain, but also in the vehicle's overall styling. Upon its debut in 1991, the Dodge Stealth was outfitted with a 3.0L SOHC V6 engine capable of 160 horsepower along with 184 pounds-per-foot of torque. The engine was mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. There were four primary trim levels during the Stealth's run on American streets: base, ES, R/T, and the R/T Twin Turbo. Both the ES and R/T received a DOHC V6 good for 222 horsepower and 201 pounds-per-foot of torque. But the top-level R/T had the most punch, showing off all-wheel drive plus a Twin Turbo which produced up to 300 horsepower and 307 pounds-per-foot of torque.
Several Dodge Stealth parts helped the model to stand out amongst other vehicles in the class. Full-time four-wheel drive, four-wheel steering, a rear spoiler, pop-up headlights, and a sports exhaust are the main examples of the sports-car persona the Stealth was designed to impart.Base variants of the Dodge Stealth offered entry-level amenities, but the ES was equipped with the stronger V6 engine configuration, 16" alloy wheels, and foglights. The Road/Track (R/T) took it a step further with 17" alloy wheels, exterior-performance accents (a body kit), a rear spoiler, power accessories, air conditioning, and a premium stereo system. R/T Twin Turbo Dodge Stealth models showed off the most. On top of all the niceties offered in the previous trims, the R/T Twin Turbo added even more with the 300-hp V6, all-wheel drive, and four-wheel steering.
Dodge upgraded the model slightly in 1993, giving the R/T Twin Turbo leather seats, but it wasn't until 1994 when the Stealth was given a full redesign. Major changes included the addition of projector headlights and a second airbag for the inside of the car. The engine inside the R/T Twin Turbo was enhanced, getting a boost up to 320 horsepower. The ES trim level was discontinued altogether from the lineup. In 1995, the company didn't employ too many alterations to the Dodge Stealth parts, but the R/T Twin Turbo was touched up once again, this time with 18" wheels. 1996 turned out to be the last model year of the Dodge Stealth. Updates for the Stealth for 1996 included a new rear spoiler, a body-color matching roof, and chrome wheels becoming optional for the R/T Twin Turbo.
The Dodge Stealth was ahead of its time and is finally starting to get the attention it deserves. A sleek, high-performance based vehicle that could take hold of the night and keep it as its own, the Dodge Stealth is a cherished model that custom-minded drivers absolutely love. All of the ingredients are there: aerodynamic body, semi-extended wheelbase, muscle-car style, and potent acceleration. People are starting to see the light, and the model has enjoyed quite a revival. The Dodge Stealth takes aim at all of your desires and fires away.
CARiD.com knows that your car has a unique look and feel waiting to be unlocked. Our selection of Dodge Stealth Accessories and Parts is stocked with the highest quality options just for the occasion. Sizzling styles, the latest accents, and the most advanced methods of protection can be found in our inventory of Dodge Stealth accessories and parts. Spoilers, floor mats, wood dash kits, and more are all right here. You want Dodge Stealth accessories that matter? This is where to find them.
Whatever you expect from your Dodge Stealth, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Dodge Stealth and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by