The debut of the Dodge Stealth sports sedan took place in 1991. The Stealth was a rebadged version of the Mitsubishi GTO, sharing many parts and accessories with the Japanese car. The model was outfitted with a 3.0L SOHC V6 motor good for 160 hp directed through a 5-speed manual or a four-speed automatic gearbox. More powerful engines were available as well, they were a DOHC V6 good for 222 hp and a DOHC V6 twin-turbo good for 300 hp. The Dodge Stealth featured a sporty exhaust, four-wheel drive, pop-up headlights, and a rear spoiler. In 1996, the model was eventually phased out, though it still has some presence on the road.
Are you hunting down a replacement starter motor, alternator, battery connector or a multi-purpose relay? Congratulations, you've landed on the right spot! In our webstore, you can easily find upscale Dodge Stealth starting and charging parts for every model year of your sports sedan, namely from 1991 to 1996. The list of our suppliers includes such renowned and experienced brands as USA Industries, Denso, Optima, Vision X, Bosch and Standard so you can rely on reliability and durability of our units.
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty BatteryProfessional AGM Heavy Duty 12V Battery by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The Absorbed Glass...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$85.94 - $177.89
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...Optima® Spiralcell Technology™Deep-cycle and cranking power$163.78 - $236.38
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryRedTop™ Starting Car Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$125.47 - $169.72
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Exide® Edge™ AGM BatteryEdge™ AGM Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries stay strong and...17X More Energy for Everything like repeated use of technology and shuttle driving1Because the plates are compressed in rows, the battery uses its total volume to provide greater energy capacity$142.05 - $177.45
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken®. Shuriken Power Cells are the solution for powering your high-power car audio installation. These AGM batteries will never leak electrolyte and can be mounted anywhere in any position, even...$209.82 - $402.70
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $570.61
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...Designed to withstand the harshest environmentsProvides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability$46.91 - $1,293.45
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$31.73 - $698.33
- Denso® StarterStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...High-voltage tested armature and field coils to ensure reliable performancePremium copper terminals to ensure a clean source of electrical current$40.51 - $289.81
- Mitsubishi Electric® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Mitsubishi Electric®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your...$116.20 - $354.12
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.03 - $235.12
- Standard® Starter DriveStarter Drive by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$9.75 - $536.10
- Standard® Starter SolenoidStarter Solenoid by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$15.06 - $244.28
- USA Industries® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries®. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...Designed to provide optimum engine startingMade from superior materials$18.00 - $262.79
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
- Centric® Premium Brake Master Cylinder$84.10 - $145.66
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,632.50
Dodge Stealth Starting & Charging Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango