- (27)AxlesDodge Stealth
- (5)DriveshaftsDodge Stealth
- Transfer CasesDodge Stealth
- (8)DifferentialsDodge Stealth
- (4)Differential CoversDodge Stealth
- (36)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsDodge Stealth
- (6)CV Joints & BootsDodge Stealth
- (1)Universal JointsDodge Stealth
- (34)Transfer Case LubricantsDodge Stealth
- (48)Differential LubricantsDodge Stealth
- (20)Bearing LubricantsDodge Stealth
- (6)CV Joint LubricantsDodge Stealth
- (8)U-Joint LubricantsDodge Stealth
What comes to your mind first when you think of Dodge? A tire-melting muscle car or maybe a sports coupe? Depending on the trim level, the Stealth of the nineties offered either a lot of show with little go, or a lot of show and a lot of go. In reality, the Dodge Stealth was a restyled version of the 3000GT by Mitsubishi. Featuring either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, the Stealth also offered a choice of engines.
If your Dodge Stealth refuses to perform the way it should, there is something that prevents it from operating at its peak. If it’s the driveline system that compromises the performance of your precious Stealth, don't hesitate to browse our collection of Dodge Stealth replacement driveline parts and axles. We are proud to provide products by trusted brands in the industry including Cardone, Timken, Centric, Kawasaki, QB, etc. All products are manufactured with excellent quality materials to ensure unbeatable performance. We offer superior quality driveshaft couplers, differential pinion seals, axle housing cover gaskets, and many other products for the right fit and function on your Stealth.
- SurTrack® CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$34.60 - $122.40
- MOOG® Super-Strength™ Universal JointSuper-Strength™ U-Joint by MOOG®. 4 Round Plain Bearings. Bearing Type A: Round Plain. Bearing Type B: Round Plain. Length A: 3.22". Length B: 3.22". Length Measurement A: Outside of Bearing To Outside of Bearing. Length...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$5.52 - $202.52
- USA Industries® Remanufactured CV Drive Axle AssemblyRemanufactured CV Drive Axle Assembly by USA Industries®. If you are looking for a premium axle, USA Industries offers you the product made with attention to detail. The company replaced the outer joint housings and joint...Outer joint housings and joint components replaced with new where neededNew premium quality boots and stainless boot clamps$39.66 - $69.77
- First Equipment Quality® New Axle AssemblyAxle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste...$48.96 - $186.74
- EMPI® CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by EMPI®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$53.20 - $108.88
- Empi® New Axle AssemblyNew Axle Assembly by EMPI®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...$53.20 - $108.88
- Cardone® CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone®. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design.100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure.High quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life.$29.84 - $99.11
- Timken® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$42.04 - $501.03
- Quality-Built® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.$21.37 - $261.83
- Centric® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications with or...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$0.03 - $521.21
- Pronto® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Pronto®. This assembly is constructed to meet OE configurations and industry leading quality standards. It is designed to ensure precise fit, dependable function, reduced friction, and better fuel...Premium Hub Assemblies by Pronto are designed to reduce friction and improve fuel economyManufactured to meet high quality standards and ISO/TS 16949:2002 specifications$25.65 - $171.63
- Quality-Built® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity.$11.54 - $79.73
- EMPI® CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by EMPI®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$8.07 - $24.07
- Centric® Premium Wheel BearingPremium Wheel Bearing by Centric®. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you need to return...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured under OE and OES standards$0.03 - $374.76
- Dorman® DriveshaftDifferential Yoke by Dorman®. A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman’s Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply...$200.95 - $1,133.95
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesU-Joints: Identification, Selection, and ReplacementA "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely without excess friction. Essentially, a u-joint is formed from multiple pieces - some of which are permanently attached to the ends of the shafts themselves. U-joints can be located along driveshafts, 4WD transfer case shafts, and even axle shafts. U-joints are different in design from constant velocity joints, and are sometimes referred to as Cardan joints or Spicer Joints.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesWheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings, Races, Seals, and HubsWheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this article, we’ll define and discuss the individual components so that you are better informed when you are ready to purchase replacement wheel bearings, hubs, seals, and components. We’ll also cover the differences between “wheel bearings” or “axle bearings” mounted at the wheel itself along with “axle shaft bearings” located further inboard along axle shafts. “Bearings” are actually the small round pieces that spin within a bearing assembly. Even though bearings come in a variety of shapes, they all serve the same basic purpose.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$66.97 - $77.44
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,632.50