Dodge Magnum Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
From the fast tracks of NASCAR to driveways all over the United States, the Dodge Magnum has been a consistent image of success. Having first rolled off the line in 1978, the Dodge Magnum replaced the Charger SE so that the company could make a more ambitious run on the racecar circuit. The engine consisted of several V8 options. Thanks in large part to NASCAR legend Richard Petty, the Magnum saw a lot of attention during the last two years of the seventies, with Petty securing numerous top 5 finishes while fellow driver Neil Bonnet racked up three poles and several top 5 finishes in his own right. Petty’s son Kyle saw victory in a leftover Magnum in his first race in 1979 as well. But it was an eventuality that Dodge would begin to pull the Magnum off the track, as the car would not remain a racing model for long. Pretty soon thereafter, the model was discontinued altogether.
The Magnum was reintroduced to the public in 2005 as a station wagon featuring smooth contours and a hulking stance. Dodge’s goal was to make the “new” Magnum more stylish and high-performing than any other wagon on the road. They succeeded. With most models in its class intent on offering increased cabin and cargo space along with other family-friendly amenities, Dodge wanted the Magnum to be able to cater to a wider demographic that also embraces performance and style. The Dodge Magnum features several engine options based on trim level. The SE offers a 2.7L V6, the SXT works behind a 3.5L V6, and the RT dishes out 340 HP using a 5.7L HEMI V8. The SRT-8 Magnum is equipped with a 6.1L HEMI V8 that can power up to 425 HP. It also features 20-inch wheels, Brembo brakes, and a redesigned lower body included into the list of standard Dodge Magnum parts.
The Magnum is also a highly-visible law enforcement vehicle. The police-package vehicle showcases the SXT 3.5L V6 as well as other specialized Magnum parts, options, and accessories, such as a steering-column mounted shifter, deactivated interior rear windows and locks, and it also holds the distinction of being one of the only rear-wheel drive vehicles utilized by law enforcement personnel, taking over for the Ford Crown Victoria. In 2008, the Dodge Magnum was updated with a newly styled front featuring such accessories as square headlights, a sportier grille, and it became available in bright red. Although production of the model ceased operations in 2008, the changes to the Dodge Magnum parts made in the last edition have provided a boost to the model, reenergizing Dodge’s commitment to the Magnum name despite its status. Having been named to Car & Driver’s Ten Best List for 2005, the Dodge Magnum got a running start right away and is still a viable presence on the road.
The Dodge Magnum has covered most automotive bases through the years. Whether you are trying to find the racer inside or are just cruising with friends and family, the Dodge Magnum gets the job done. Enough power and performance to satisfy anyone's freeway driving needs, the Dodge Magnum can slug pavement with the best of them. The Magnum also has enough style to present a pretty picture on a night out while still allowing room for your own identity to settle in-yet another added fixture to its enduring success story. Truly one of Dodge's greatest achievements.
When it comes to top-quality Dodge Magnum Accessories and Parts, CARiD.com is always here for you. That's because our entire selection of Dodge Magnum accessories and parts is brought to you by the world's most respected manufacturers. That includes everything you need, such as grilles, spoilers, dash kits, chrome trim, LED tail lights, and other Dodge Magnum parts and accessories. We've got it all ready for you in one place: fashion, protection, and comfort. Your car is an important part of your life. Treat it with the respect it deserves. Choose the Dodge Magnum accessories that make it easy.
Whatever you expect from your Dodge Magnum, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Dodge Magnum and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $56.49 - $61.21
- $129.00 - $139.00
- $59.40 - $62.67
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...
- $13.01 - $142.67
- $40.62 - $126.04
- $17.78 - $178.85
- $8.11 - $17.12