Buick Riviera Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Automotive Tools
A legendary Buick Riviera, praised by lots of automotive writers and journalists, entered the company's lineup in 1963 and leaved it in 1999. It was designed as the first GM personal luxury car that was called to compete with the popular and successful coupe Ford Thunderbird. The uniqueness of this car was underlined by the fact that it never shared its bodyshell or any parts with any other model, like it was usual for the GM lineup. The first generation of the Rivera was powered by 6.6L and 7.0L V8 engines and a Twin Turbine automatic transmission, which later were updated with the power-enhancing parts to bring more performance. This Riviera generation is still popular today among the vintage cars collectors and is truly considered a styling landmark.
There were eight model generations of the Buick Riviera and the last one was produced from 1995 till 1999. It was a restyled, larger model which was equipped with a 3.8L V6 engine or with optional supercharged version. In the period of 1995-1999 Buick Riviera boasted the most powerful engine since the legendary Grand National modifications of the 1980's. It was accelerating form 0 to 60 mph in 8 seconds, turning the car to the 'sleeper' (a car with the usual exterior and high performance).
The last Buick Riviera left the assembly line in 1999. Death of the model was marked by the production of 200 Riviera examples with special accessories and silver finish. A new concept coupe Riviera was shown at the Shanghai Motor Show in 2007 and later at the North American International Auto Show, though by now Buick hadn't announced the exact date of the Riviera revival.
A prized jewel in the Buick crown, the Buick Riviera has seen its fair share of acclaim. Smoothly styled with the interior comfort to match, Riviera drivers will also quickly remind you of the punchy performance their model offers. Even after generations of other vehicles have come and gone, the Riviera still makes it presence felt to this day. Personalizing yours with some added class is always enjoyable. At CARiD, we make it easy.
Our entire inventory of Buick Riviera Accessories and Parts is based on elite quality. We figure if we carry the most expertly-made products at the lowest prices around, the rest will take care of itself. And for this classy ride, we're right on. All of our Buick Riviera accessories and parts are built to last as well as provide individual style. If that's what you're after, you're in the right place. Buick Riviera accessories that always deliver results are just a click away!
Whatever you expect from your Buick Riviera, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Riviera and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $56.49 - $59.31
- $49.61 - $54.51
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- from $66.20
- $143.82 - $953.66
- $83.35 - $1,871.09