- (21)Complete SystemsBuick Riviera
- (141)HeadersBuick Riviera
- (165)Catalytic ConvertersBuick Riviera
- (312)MufflersBuick Riviera
- (1)Exhaust StacksBuick Riviera
- (143)Exhaust TipsBuick Riviera
- (345)Exhaust PipesBuick Riviera
- (252)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsBuick Riviera
- (153)Emission ControlBuick Riviera
- (130)Performance ChipsBuick Riviera
One of the older GM cars that still turn heads is the Buick Riviera. Do not let the passage of time take the best of your Riviera. What a custom exhaust can do for any other car, it can do for your Riviera, and that is give it a power boost. The CARiD shop carries a range of custom exhausts for all 1975 – 1999 Riviera models. As such, you will easily find an exhaust system that delivers to your performance and sound expectations as far as the Riviera engine is concerned. With a Flowmaster, Borla, Onki or MagnaFlow exhaust system, your Riviera will produce an extra 5-10% of power and torque. This is a car that is already powerful despite its older engine and the extra power will simply make it a lot more thrilling to drive. There are quite a number of custom exhaust parts available at the shop – headers, mufflers, catalytic converters, pipes and tips - that you can install to enhance the existing exhaust systems if you do not want to give the entire exhaust system an overhaul.
As the stock exhaust gets exposed to daily use, it wears out and impedes engine performance. In addition to normal wear, the stock and OEM exhausts are only designed to deliver a certain level of performance. Replacing an old exhaust system restores engine performance, often making it better than it was before by exceeding factory exhaust performance limits. Because custom exhausts are built to last, they do not need to be frequently replaced. Even with daily use, they will last a good number of years. This should be the last of your worries though, because each custom exhaust at CARiD comes complete with a manufacturer’s warranty. To top it off, your Riviera will sound so much better than it ever did.
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- Flowmaster® Standard Grade Federal Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Federal Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance,...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$160.80 - $1,066.25
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Flowtech® Header GasketsAluminum Header Gasket Set by Flowtech®. Includes 1 Pair Head Flange Gaskets, 1 Pair Exhaust Collector Gaskets. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art...Engineered for a precise, easy fitManufactured of P73 Ferroglass non-asbestos facing material for long life$10.04 - $14.07
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.41
- Mr. Gasket® Exhaust Mainifold Gasket SetExhaust Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it's a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams horn manifolds, you'll need gaskets and manifold bolts.Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildAluminum, copper or steel gaskets$13.23 - $42.99
- Cometic Gasket® Performance Cylinder HeadsPerformance Cylinder Heads by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel providing a even load across the sealing surface. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$8.98 - $70.81
- Percy's High Performance® Seal-4-Good Header GasketSeal-4-Good Header Gasket by Percy's High Performance®. The Percy's Seal-4-Good Reusable Flange Gaskets are multi-layered and made from a special "Dead Soft" Aluminum, which conforms to header flanges for the ultimate seal. Since...$34.08 - $51.32
- Percy's High Performance® XX Carbon Header GasketXX Carbon Header Gasket by Percy's High Performance®. These gaskets are designed to give the performance you expect at a price you can afford. Our XX Carbon gaskets are made of Taylor's proprietary 100% carbon felt material on a...$25.03 - $33.75
- Magnum Gasket® Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetExhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Magnum Gasket®. You'd better be ready to take the heat if you're going to seal an exhaust manifold, where temperatures can often exceed 1,000°F. You can count on Magnum to offer the best combination...Made of High Quality MaterialsThe best combination of steel layers and high-temp gasket materials$5.48 - $18.76
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy®. Among the most abused systems of your vehicle is the exhaust system. Its components are constantly exposed to extreme temperatures, vibration, corrosion, and thermal shock. These factors normally lead to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$4.75 - $23.75
- Mr. Gasket® Header BoltsHeader Bolts by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it’s a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams horn manifolds, you’ll need gaskets and manifold bolts.Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildAluminum, copper or steel gaskets$8.15 - $42.81
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.