Buick Apollo Accessories & Parts
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Named for the Roman god, the Apollo was Buick's first compact car. It was manufactured in the period from 1973 to 1975 and was based on the Chevy Nova. As well as all other Buick vehicles, the Apollo was designed for car enthusiasts with a refined taste. Along with the Nova, the car was built on the GM X platform and was available as a 2-door coupe, 3-door hatchback, and 4-door sedan. Unlike its powertrain donor, the Buick Apollo featured more stylish touches such as simulated rectangular portholes, vinyl roof, and numerous chrome options (large chrome front bumper guards, chrome plating around the windows, chrome on the bottom sides, side moldings with simulated chrome trim, etc.). The vehicle measured 53.2 inches in height, 72.7 inches in width, 200.2 inches in length, and 111 inches in wheelbase, which made it Buick's smallest car at one time.
The Apollo was powered by a standard Chevy 4.1-L I6 engine and had an optional 5.7-L Buick V8 with two- or four-barrel carburetor. The inline-6 engine was mated to a 3-speed manual transmission, while the V8 was teamed with a 3-speed Turbo-Hydramatic automatic transmission. A sporty GSX version, either in red or white, became available in 1974 and featured dual sport side mirrors for the driver and passenger side, bucket seats, blacked-out grille, side moldings with chrome colored accents surrounding the molding, and specific ornamentation with unique striping. The Apollos with a radio didn't have the antenna mounted on their body. Instead, they featured the new hidden antenna in the windshield.
The 1975 Buick Apollo experienced significant changes. For the 1975 model year, Apollo's two-door models were renamed Skylark. The Oldsmobile 260 V8 became the standard option, providing improved fuel economy. Buick also equipped the 1975 Apollo with a new front suspension system that delivered smoother ride and better directional stability. Several power options were offered for the car for the first time, including power windows, power door locks, and power trunk release. As for the style of the 1975 Buick, it got new wraparound parking and turn lights, full width grille, bumper mounted on hydraulic energy absorbers as well as steel-belted radial-ply tires. New tires brought the desirable combination of important performance characteristics such as handling, endurance, tread life, and traction on wet and snowy road.
This compact legend has taken its place among the litany of Buick greats, so it should be no surprise that at CARiD, we offer a wide variety of Buick Apollo accessories. The Apollo pops as much as ever with a retro feel dating back to the dawn of this segment. Small but strong, the Apollo can still pack a punch when called upon. Now it's up to you to make sure that your version stays healthy and ready to take on a whole new generation!
CARiD presents an inventory of top-quality Buick Apollo Accessories and Parts just for you. That means only the most reputable manufacturers at the best prices in order to play a role in your car's sense of well-being. We've got you covered with the Buick Apollo accessories and parts for everything from style and flair to comfort and security. This is an opportunity to declare your custom presence once and for all! Do it with Buick Apollo accessories that always deliver!
Whatever you expect from your Buick Apollo, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Apollo and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $56.49 - $59.20
- $54.51 - $57.77
- $24.27 - $49.39
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by