- (1)Door Shells + SkinsBuick Apollo
- (15)Door Locks + ComponentsBuick Apollo
- (4)Window RegulatorsBuick Apollo
- (7)Window Motor + SwitchBuick Apollo
- (45)Door Lock Actuators + SwitchesBuick Apollo
- (6)Door HandlesBuick Apollo
- (4)Door HingesBuick Apollo
- (7)Door Hardware + MiscellaneousBuick Apollo
- (12)Door SealsBuick Apollo
- (21)Emblems + LetteringBuick Apollo
- (14)Rocker Panels & FloorsBuick Apollo
- (78)MirrorsBuick Apollo
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsBuick Apollo
- (4)Automotive PaintBuick Apollo
Transforming the way your car looks and even functions only needs a little bit of an ingenious mind. You will have the best way of transforming the way your Buick Apollo doors handles and functions when you browse our site. We have numerous doors as well as individual door components for you to browse. You should start with the Goodmark® - Passenger Side Front Lower Door Hinge. This part is made using hardened stainless steel and it is also black. It is very strong and it will hold the door for many years to come. The manufacturer has given a warranty of the same. There is also the Autoloc® - Trunk Hinge Kit which is made of hardened steel. This hinge can either be of dazzling chrome or blackened chrome color. The support bar of this hinge kit is 39” and it has two J-hinge arms. There are two support plates which have 4 pivot tabs. This ensures that the trunk of your car gets the maximum agility and functionality that it should have. Easy installation is guaranteed as there is a detailed user manual alongside the kit.
As you explore further at our site, you will come by the Autoloc® - Lambo 120 Degrees Door Hinge. For the easiest entry and exit of your car for you, you should install on it these door hinges. With much ease, the doors should swing to 120 degrees. The kit is CAD/CAM designed and is made of hardened steel. The hinge doesn’t wobble and is easily upgradable. With bronze bushings, 2 hinges, 4 gas strut brackets and 8 gas strut ball studs, you can rest assured that there is no better product in the market. The detailed instruction manual makes the installation of this paintable kit very ideal for your car.
- Goodmark® Door SkinDoor Skin by Goodmark®. The doors on classic and muscle cars are different than other body panels in that they can not only suffer from visual deformities like dents and rust, but they're also subject to operational maladies like...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$12.58 - $362.30
- Replace® Door HandleDoor Handle by Replace®. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if there’s a problem with the handle mount or the linkage connection, the handle...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$0.95 - $76.49
- Dorman® Door HandleDoor Handle by Dorman®. With this product, there is no need to replace the entire door opening mechanism and pay extra money. Constructed to fit the exact design of your vehicle, this door handle features OEM quality and installs...Direct OEM replacementMade of solid plastic or metal to last for years$2.16 - $239.95
- Sherman® Interior Door HandleInterior Door Handle by Sherman®. A broken door handle can cause considerable inconvenience, but you can easily overcome it with Sherman. Get a premium replacement door handle by Sherman that provides a direct fit and OE-like...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at an affordable price$4.94 - $48.19
- Goodmark® Door HandlesDoor Handle by Goodmark®. The doors on classic and muscle cars are different than other body panels in that they can not only suffer from visual deformities like dents and rust, but they're also subject to operational maladies like...Faithful reproduction of the original partManufactured from the highest quality materials$5.80 - $107.75
- Goodmark® Window Crank HandlesWindow Crank Handles by Goodmark®. The doors on classic and muscle cars are different than other body panels in that they can not only suffer from visual deformities like dents and rust, but they're also subject to operational...Faithful reproduction of the original partManufactured from the highest quality materials$3.48 - $76.09
- Dorman® Window Crank HandleWindow Crank Handle by Dorman®. Dorman’s Window Crank Handles are made of durable metal or plastic to withstand years of use.Comes with necessary hardware for a complete repair (where applicable)Available in a variety of colors and finishes, including chrome$2.88 - $40.95
- Goodmark® Trunks and TailgateTrunks and Tailgate by Goodmark®. Trunks and Tailgates are at the rear of cars and trucks, but that doesn't mean they're any less vulnerable to damage. Many an inattentive driver has dented the trunk or tailgate of the vehicle in...$5.18 - $271.36
- Goodmark® Door Window ChannelDoor Window Channel by Goodmark®. When classic and muscle cars were new, their windows were crystal clear, and raised and lowered easily and quietly. But now, after several decades and many miles, those same windows are chipped and...Faithful reproduction of the original partManufactured from the highest quality materials$6.48 - $284.34
- Goodmark® Drip Rail MoldingsDrip Rail Moldings by Goodmark®. Roof may not come readily to mind when you think of body panels that might require replacement on a classic or muscle car, not like fender or quarter panel. But if the roof on your classic is...Faithful reproduction of the original partMade from the same material as the original part$42.94 - $292.75
- SoffSeal® Trunk WeatherstripsTrunk Weatherstrip by SoffSeal®. Installing trunk weatherstripping is a crucial step in weatherproofing your vehicle. Trunk weatherstripping eliminates rattles, and prevents water damage. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand trunk...Elminates rattles and prevents water damageProvides a factory fresh look$17.33 - $115.09
- SoffSeal® Header SealsHeader Seal by SoffSeal®. When finishing your vehicle, items not to be overlooked are the seals, gaskets and gasket kits. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand seals and gaskets are simple to install, inexpensive replacement parts that are...Key to completing your weatherstripping projectQuality product$2.80 - $357.76
- Soffseal® Universal Tailgate SealsUniversal Tailgate Seals by SoffSeal®. Installing trunk weatherstripping is a crucial step in weatherproofing your vehicle. Trunk weatherstripping eliminates rattles, and prevents water damage. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand trunk...$3.34 - $23.31
- Soffseal® Vehicle Weather Strip KitsVehicle Weather Strip Kits by SoffSeal®. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple...$55.40 - $601.89
- Standard® Door Lock KitDoor Lock Kit by Standard®. Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking any one of your vehicle’s doors. The actuator returns the power door lock to proper operation-and our robust plastic housing helps...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeDurable construction$12.86 - $201.85
Guides & Articles
- DoorsDoor Shells vs. Door Skins"Do I need a door skin or do I need a door shell?" That's one of the common questions asked when it comes to repairing dented or rusted doors. In this article, we'll define door skins and door shells, and we'll give you a general idea of the bodywork needed with each in order to help you make a more informed purchase.
- DoorsReplacing Your Vehicle’s Interior Door PanelsInterior door panels that are worn detract from your vehicle's looks, overall perceived condition, resale value, and most important - can detract from people's first impressions of you when others open a door to enter. Right or wrong, it happens. It's easy to cover worn carpeting with fitted floor mats, hide shredded seats with form-fitting seat covers, or conceal a cracked or faded dashboard with a dash cover. However, covering up bad interior door panels is another story.
- Vertical DoorsWhat are Lambo Doors and How Do They Work?Lambo or scissor doors are so called because instead of opening out like a traditional car door, they open upward, pivoting at the front of the door just behind the fender, just like the blade of a scissors. Since the kit is a bolt-on installation, with no permanent modifications required, it can always be removed and the vehicle returned to stock if desired.
- Cardone® Power Window Motor$71.88 - $83.88
Buick Apollo Doors Reviews
1999 Honda Civic