Buick Apollo Fuel System Parts
- Fuel Pumps & Parts
- Fuel Tanks
- Fuel Filters & Parts
- Fuel Injectors, Fuel Rails & Components
- Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Throttle Bodies
- Carburetors & Components
- Fuel Sensors, Relays & Switches
- Spark Plugs
- Catalytic Converters & Components
- Vapor Canisters & Components
- Intake Manifolds & Components
- Performance Chips
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Fuel System Service
- Spectra Premium®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...Designed for use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5)Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications$58.89 - $1,988.62
- Replace®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$77.52 - $1,990.82
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.58 - $58.12
- TYC®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component, chances are you'll finish your next trip on the side of the road. But...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$14.03 - $71.36
- Right Stuff®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Right Stuff®. For 25 years, The Right Stuff Detailing has been manufacturing and distributing Brake and Fuel systems for classic cars. Specializing in brake lines, fuel lines and disc brake conversion kits, brand covers all...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$113.40 - $198.45
- Sherman®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Sherman®. What makes Sherman parts different is attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the kind of solid value demanded from parts the Sherman experts use in their own projects. That's why Sherman...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$64.54 - $235.18
- Spectra Premium®Mechanical Fuel Pump (SP1021MP)Mechanical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. If your vehicle is in need of a new fuel pump, this product by Spectra Premium is your best choice to restore its performance. Designed and manufactured to be identical to original equipment,...Performs according to OE specificationsOE quality at an affordable price$13.35
- Delphi®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$30.04 - $740.07
- Delphi®Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...The latest OE technology enhancements are built into every aftermarket unitMade-to-fit OE replacements, including hard-to-find hanger/sender pump assemblies$11.93 - $1,316.89
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Mechanical Fuel PumpGM Original Equipment™ Mechanical Fuel Pump by ACDelco®. When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps, the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the...Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.$24.40 - $382.47
- ACDelco®Professional™ Fuel Pump AssemblyProfessional™ Fuel Pump Assembly by ACDelco®. You can rely on ACDelco Fuel Pumps to give you quick engine starts with long-lasting durability. Several of ACDelco’s modular reservoir assemblies are improved to help increase fuel-pump...Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.$54.12 - $133.25
- Airtex®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$20.17 - $420.26
- Airtex®Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Airtex®. You can't go wrong with this part as Airtex is the only North American manufacturer of mechanical fuel pumps. This product is built to OEM specs and 100% tested to ensure out-of-the-box performance....Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsSpecial heat treated rocker arms and case-hardened pins provide long-lasting performance$13.72 - $109.54
- Replace®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Replace®. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump, which would in turn cause a no-start condition or misfiring and surging. A faulty sending unit will not enable the dash gauge to indicate the...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$25.10 - $1,088.68
- Replace®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$43.39 - $1,931.78
- Carter®In-Line Electric Fuel Pump (P74019)In-Line Electric Fuel Pump by Carter®. With Bracket, Wire Harness, Fuel Hose and Clamps. 12V Universal Solenoid. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$30.40
- Carter®Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Carter®. This mechanical fuel pump provides OE fit and reliability, is built in a TS16949 quality certified plant, and factory tested to assure it measures up to the most rigid standards and delivers optimum...Premium OE fit, form, and functionStamped steel chamber with a larger diameter diaphragm$13.43 - $428.66
- Pilot®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting...Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$24.00 - $182.02
- Precise®Electric Fuel Pump (402-P8012S)Electric Fuel Pump by Precise®. This product is designed and manufactured by the original equipment supplier to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump at an affordable price. It's 100% performance tested to ensure excellent...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$10.84
- Holley®Specialty Emissions Stock Replacement CarburetorSpecialty Emissions Stock Replacement Carburetor by Holley®. This product is made of high-quality materials to sere you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$495.95
- ACDelco®Professional™ Fuel FilterProfessional™ Fuel Filter by ACDelco®. Protect your Combustion System from contaminants with a high-quality ACDelco Professional Fuel Filter.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1.58 - $456.99
- WIX®Special Type Fuel Filter CartridgeSpecial Type Fuel Filter Cartridge by WIX®. The fuel filter is often the forgotten filter. Yet the fuel put into diesel and off-road equipment, more often than not, contains contaminants such as dirt, rust, scale and water. These...Provides highly efficient and unmatched fuel cleansing performanceProtects advanced fuel injection systems from contaminants$1.65 - $29.98
- Luber-finer®In-Line Fuel FilterIn-Line Fuel Filter by Luber-finer®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$1.24 - $75.77
- Dorman®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Dorman®. Your fuel tank is damaged or leaking? If so, this is the direct replacement that will fit perfectly. Featuring a strong steel construction, this replacement fuel tank is painted for an extra layer of corrosion...Direct OEM replacement for proper fitRust-resistant construction$58.22 - $730.08
- Liland Global®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Liland Global®. Liland Global has hundreds of fuel tank models, including stainless steel tanks, designed to combat delamination (internal rusting). Each gas tank is individually quality tested, before leaving the factory.Strict quality control from start to finishMade using the finest materials and advanced technologies$70.56 - $1,801.80
- Pioneer Automotive®Fuel Pump Resistor Push RodFuel Pump Resistor Push Rod by Pioneer Automotive®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...Made to deliver reliable service for a long timeRugged construction to withstand harsh conditions$13.78 - $20.96
- Pioneer Automotive®Carburetor Accelerator CableCarburetor Accelerator Cable by Pioneer Automotive®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...Made to deliver reliable service for a long timeRugged construction to withstand harsh conditions$5.09 - $70.55
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Filler NeckFuel Filler Neck by Spectra Premium®. When you are looking for OE quality and performance at an affordable price, Spectra Premium is the right choice for you. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements for fit, quality,...Manufactured to meet OE fit and functionOE quality at an affordable price$16.08 - $1,289.89
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Fuel Tank CapGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Tank Cap by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.55 - $51.04
- ACDelco®Professional™ Fuel Tank CapProfessional™ Fuel Tank Cap by ACDelco®. ACDelco has a wide range of fuel and gas caps to replace or upgrade original equipment. From Regular Fuel Caps, Locking Fuel Caps, Locking Fuel Caps All Keyed Alike, E85 Yellow Gas Caps and...Designed to meet all requirements of your vehicles.Right for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.13 - $39.22
Regular inspection of your Buick Apollo's fuel system should be an obligatory part of your maintenance schedule. The fuel filter should be replaced on a regular basis to avoid contamination that may clog the lines and damage other fuel system units and some delicate parts of the engine. A bad fuel pump doesn't control fuel pressure and volume properly. A damaged or corroded fuel tank can't function properly any longer due to leakage. Brittle or leaking fuel hoses and seals increase the risk of fire. It's up to you to take good care of your vehicle, and if any part of the fuel delivery system stops functioning, it needs repair or replacement as soon as possible.
We are here to have you covered with only high quality Buick Apollo fuel delivery parts and make your shopping process a pleasant one. Even at first glance at our spectacular collection, you will see that our range of first-class products is wide enough to suit all your needs. Replacement fuel tanks , fuel pumps, fuel filters, and other units will help to get the fuel system of your Buick Apollo back to top condition. Count on our vast experience and you won't regret!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- October 05, 2016What is a Fuel System 'Throttle Body'?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine`s air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine -...
- July 12, 2016Does My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric...From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine`s combustion area. (A note for the...
- November 06, 2014How To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the...
- August 03, 2014How To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber....