BMW 3-Series Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
One of the German automaker's most recognizable vehicles, the BMW 3-Series is a compact luxury car that first made its way onto roadways in the late ‘70s. Since its arrival, the 3-Series has become one of the leaders in its field and is often one of the first BMW models drivers seek out. The model officially appeared on the U.S. dealer lots as a 1977 model year vehicle. In Europe it debuted two years earlier, in 1975. The first generation 3-Series replaced the 2002 in the BMW lineup. Offered strictly as a two-door, the compact 3-Series presented a sportier image than its counterparts thanks not only to its size, but rather its bevy of smooth lines and advanced accessories. Under the hood there was a variety of four-cylinder engines, namely 316 (1.6L), 318 (1.8L), and 320 (2.0), which belied the model's trim. Eventually, the 323i was introduced and the 320/6 swooped in to replace the 320.
The first generation of the BMW 3-Series lasted until 1982. Second-generation versions of the model arrived a year later. Dubbed the E30, a new six-cylinder engine and a four-door body style were the main highlights. In 1985, two higher-performing variants, the 325i and 325is, joined the lineup, showing off up to approximately 170 horsepower thanks to a 2.5L six-cylinder configuration. A touring version of the 3-Series made its way onto the roster in 1985 and across the board, all trims of the car were updated. By the end of its second run, BMW made a convertible 3-Series available for the first time as well. The third generation E36 was released in 1992. Available as a sedan, coupe, convertible, and even for a short time as a hatchback, the 3-Series also presented a smoother look than in previous years, offered more options, and revised underhood 3-Series parts. At the bottom of the lineup was a 1.8L four-cylinder engine, while the top-level engine was a bolder six-cylinder good for 190 horsepower.
Fourth generation models appeared in 1999 (sedan only) before the coupe, convertible, and wagon variants joined the party a year later. Designed with a more aerodynamic body shape, stiffer suspension, and improved steering, the 3-Series was lauded right away by critics and drivers alike. Initially, the 323i versions were given a 2.5L inline-six cylinder, while a 2.8L inline six-cylinder was installed in the 328i. But by 2001, the 325i punched in with a 2.5L configuration rated at 184 horsepower. The biggest of the bunch was the 330i's 3.0L 225-hp motor. When the fifth generation debuted in 2006 as the E90, it was once again presented in two trims – 325i and 330i, just like the end of the previous generation. This time around, the 330i showed off 255 horsepower, an increase of 30 horsepower from the original output. 2007 saw the coupe become equipped with all-wheel drive and some updated parts for the BMW 3-Series. In 2009, a 335d (diesel) version made its way into the fold and xDrive became the nomenclature used for all-wheel drive models.
How do you define luxury? Comfort and power? Handling? Exterior design? The truth is, there are many words that drivers use to define the word luxury, but there are only a few cars that truly put meaning behind it and BMW's well-received 3-Series is the one that holds this distinction. Superior technology and engineering, as well as advanced BMW 3-Series parts are just two reasons this model has catapulted into the spotlight. Lavish interior comfort combined with a sleek outside appearance which give the essence of elegance have made the 3-Series what it truly is - a Hall of Famer.
Class. Luxury. Quality. BMW 3-Series Accessories and Parts at CARiD have it all. We're here with everything you need to dress to impress or increase the comfort and performance of your vehicle. We work side by side with every major manufacturer in the business to ensure that all of our BMW 3-Series accessories and parts, including BMW E46 parts, are crafted with the kind of expert professionalism you deserve. The most choices, the best value, and an experienced staff make CARiD your home for the finest BMW 3-Series accessories on the web!
Whatever you expect from your BMW 3-Series, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your BMW 3-Series and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $438.00 - $493.00
- $54.51 - $57.77
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $1,590.32 - $2,908.72
- $29.15 - $1,294.27
- $100.80 - $105.30
- $99.95 - $159.95