BMW 3-Series Body Kits & Ground Effects
- Full Kits
- Bumpers & Valances
- Custom Hoods
- Bumper Lips
- Custom Fenders
- Fender Flares
- Side Skirts
- Trunk Lids
- Custom Doors
- Custom Body Side Moldings
- Custom Roofs
- Engine Covers
- Racing Tow Hooks
- Eye Lids
- Vertical Doors
- Custom Wheels
- Light Covers
- Duraflex®Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...Helps to elevate your vehicle above the massesProprietary polymer blend for maximum flexibility and strength$159.30 - $3,838.50
- Aero Function®Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and construction...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$333.00 - $8,145.90
- Liberty Walk®Body KitBody Kit by Liberty Walk®. Are you craving to make a complete upgrade of your vehicle's appearance? This full kit by Liberty Walk is your ultimate choice featuring a mind-blowing design and a lowered look that will drop jaws as you...Adds an aggressive low stance to your vehicleImproves aerodynamics of your vehicle$2,650.00 - $54,860.00
- Carbon Creations®Body KitBody Kit by Carbon Creations®. Get custom style and improved performance in one package! Your car will look tricky with this body kit. It will make your car more aerodynamic at speed, and it'll look like it's glued to the road....Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$502.00 - $4,926.00
- Clinched Flares®Wide Body KitWide Body Kit by Clinched Flares®. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted (not primed). Installation Type: Bolt-On. Featuring unique and creative design elements, this breathtaking body kit will give your vehicle a complete makeover and...Outstanding customization without compromiseUnique, contemporary style that takes breath away$1,750.00 - $5,990.00
- Carbon Creations®BumperBumper by Carbon Creations®. This bumper will improve your car's aerodynamics, save weight and look great. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$63.00 - $1,580.00
- Duraflex®Custom BumperCustom Bumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.Helps to elevate your vehicle above the massesProprietary polymer blend for maximum flexibility and strength$47.00 - $1,439.10
- Aero Function®BumperBumper by Aero Function®. This bumper cover is a replacement piece that provides a visual upgrade with aggressive styling. Advanced design and construction ensures light weight and high strength that will maintain integrity over many...Constructed from advanced materials for light weight and high strengthExtremely high level of durability ensures parts will not deteriorate, even in the harshest climates$63.00 - $2,159.10
- Seibon®Carbon Fiber LipCarbon Fiber Lip by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber lip spoiler. A lip spoiler not only looks great, it reduces the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Whether you're a racer or...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$391.00 - $1,428.00
- Aero Function®Bumper LipBumper Lip by Aero Function®. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive style to...Spoiler is extremely light weight and strong due to advanced materials and designEffectively reduces ground clearance so air flows around your vehicle rather than underneath it$63.00 - $1,883.70
- Carbon Creations®Bumper LipBumper Lip by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$63.00 - $759.00
- Vorsteiner®Aero Front Bumper LipAero Front Bumper Lip by Vorsteiner®. Material: Autoclaved 1×1 Pre-Preg Carbon Fiber with UV Inhibiting Clear Lacquer Coating. Vorsteiner's Autoclaved Pre-Preg Carbon Fiber structure gives Vorsteiner parts superior stiffness,...Designed with refinement in mind to offer the ultimate in stylePerfect solution to give your vehicle an aggressive yet elegant look$402.06 - $3,700.25
- Liberty Walk®Bumper LipBumper Lip by Liberty Walk®. With this bumper lip you can create an aggressive race inspired look for your vehicle. Installing a bumper lip is perfect way to add subtle style to your vehicle while giving it a unique lower look.Expected to provide added downforceMade from high-strength, impact resistant materials$580.00 - $6,500.00
- Duraflex®Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. This bumper lip gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Lip Spoilers. Get custom style and ground effects in one...Helps to elevate your vehicle above the massesProprietary polymer blend for maximum flexibility and strength$55.00 - $899.10
- AutoTecknic®Aero Front LipAero Front Lip by AutoTecknic®. This carbon fiber lip is made with 3K twill weave carbon fiber and of 100% true vacuum technology for the ultimate light-weight, high-durability and precise-fitment. Design to utilize the OEM mounting...Engineered to provide easy installationUnsurpassed in design and performance$460.00 - $850.00
- AutoTecknic®Carbon Fiber Performance Style Front SplittersCarbon Fiber Performance Style Front Splitters by AutoTecknic®. Designed to screw directly into the lower factory bumper mounting location for a simple and fast installation. AutoTecknic Performance Vacuumed Carbon Fiber Aero Splitters...Engineered to provide easy installationUnsurpassed in design and performance$400.00 - $580.00
- Akrapovic®Carbon Fiber Rear DiffuserCarbon Fiber Rear Diffuser by Akrapovic®. The stunning carbon-fibre diffuser is offered as an option with the choice of a high-gloss or matte finish. It is a completely new design from the one that comes as standard on the car, and it...Unique and innovative design, unsurpassed valueIntegrates with the bumper to reduce aerodynamic drag and maximize downforce$1,104.45 - $2,804.55
- Vorsteiner®Aero Rear DiffuserAero Rear Diffuser by Vorsteiner®. Material: Autoclaved 1×1 Pre-Preg Carbon Fiber with UV Inhibiting Clear Lacquer Coating. Vorsteiner's Autoclaved Pre-Preg Carbon Fiber structure gives Vorsteiner parts superior stiffness, aerospace...Designed with refinement in mind to offer the ultimate in stylePerfect solution to give your vehicle an aggressive yet elegant look$1,051.86 - $3,130.25
- Carbon Creations®Carbon Fiber Rear DiffuserCarbon Fiber Rear Diffuser by Carbon Creations®. Accelerate the velocity of the airflow underneath your car with this Rear Diffuser. At speed, the rear diffuser will decrease the pressure under the car with a resulting increase in...Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$159.00 - $1,060.00
- Duraflex®Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Duraflex®. Accelerate the velocity of the airflow underneath your car with this Rear Diffuser. At speed, it'll decrease the pressure under the car with a resulting increase in downforce. Increased downforce will help...$47.00 - $683.10
- AutoTecknic®Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser (BM-0352)Rear Diffuser by AutoTecknic®. Material: Carbon fiber. Installation type: Bolt-on. This is newly released Vacuumed Carbon Fiber Diffuser for the F80 M3 and F82 M4. Designed to mount directly into the lower rear factory bumper for a...Engineered to provide easy installationUnsurpassed in design and performance$680.00
- Carbon Creations®Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Carbon Creations®. Complete the aerodynamic ground-hugging look with these Side Skirts. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$79.00 - $799.00
- Aero Function®Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Aero Function®, 1 Pair. Add aggressive aerodynamic looks to the sides of your vehicle with this set of stylish and functional aerodynamic add-on side skirts from Aero Function. Advanced materials and design ensure...Set of two sectional aero pieces that mount to your vehicle near rear wheel well openingsDirects air flow around the rear wheel areas to reduce drag that occurs in that area$128.70 - $1,655.10
- Duraflex®Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look. Engineered by the top experts, the Duraflex body parts feature precise fit and everlasting quality.$63.00 - $1,079.10
- Seibon®Carbon Fiber FendersCarbon Fiber Fenders by Seibon®, 1 Pair. Replace your factory fenders with these carbon panels and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$204.00 - $2,720.00
- Carbon Creations®Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Carbon Creations®. Go all the way with your car's diet with these Carbon Fiber Fenders. They're manufactured from 100% Grade-A Carbon Fiber material and finished with a premium clear coat with UV protection.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$460.00 - $1,119.00
- Duraflex®Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible. Professional installation is required.$63.00 - $1,007.10
- Carbon Creations®Carbon Fiber TrunkCarbon Fiber Trunk by Carbon Creations®. This trunk lid is a Carbon Fiber replica of the OE part. It's strong and durable without the weight penalty of steel.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$199.00 - $799.00
- Aero Function®Trunk LidTrunk Lid by Aero Function®. Remove a great deal of mass from your vehicle with this 1-piece replacement trunk lid that's light weight, strong, and dent-resistant. Advanced design and patented materials result in composite material that...1-piece replacement trunk lid piece features aggressive stylingBuilt-in spoiler lip provides more stable handling at higher speeds$87.00 - $666.00
- Duraflex®Trunk LidTrunk Lid by Duraflex®. Don't stop customizing the back of your car with a Bumper or Wing. Go all the way with this Trunk Lid. Professional installation is required.$143.10 - $791.10
Your BMW 3-Series is an excellent vehicle that gives you both gas efficiency and power. These features make it great for your usual driving tasks or for having a little fun. However, it is not perfect, so you’re always seeking for some upgrades and accessories that will give it that extra style and better performance, without costing you much money. The marketplace is full of aftermarket products that can do that for you, and one of those is a custom body kit. We have plenty of them to your budget and your 3-Series, so the perfect one waits for you!
All BMW 3-Series body kits that we've collected are created by the most respected companies in the USA, so whatever kit you choose, it will be the highest quality product. Generally, a body kit contains side skirts, bumpers, and spoilers, but there are some kits that may include wing, hood, roof scoops, grill guards, valances, and fenders. In addition, installing the components from the body kit can be done using common tools along with the mounting hardware that are included. So, you can easily execute this job yourself.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 26, 2016Custom Hoods | To Paint, Or Not To Paint?When looking through our great selection of custom hoods, you may find envisioning how they'll look on your own vehicle is one of the best parts of the shopping...
- December 08, 2016Fender Flares | To Paint, Or Not To Paint?Fender flares do more than make your 4x4 look stylish, they protect your fenders from debris thrown up by big tires. Because once you put those big tires on your ride,...
- October 31, 2016Hood Pins | Definitions, Selection, and...Hood pins are a great-looking style element that can be added easily to any vehicle. But did you know they actually serve an important purpose? These pins keep the...
- April 25, 2016What Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the...
- January 11, 2016Lightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go...If you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to...
- December 30, 2015What Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying...
- December 29, 2015Body Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or...At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in...
- December 17, 2015Are Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic...
- October 06, 2014How Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted...The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy...