Audi A4 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Ever since its arrival in 1994, the Audi A4 has been credited with helping give the German automaker a much-needed boost during a time when the brand was struggling. Prior to the A4's debut, Audi was going through a prolonged drought in sales. The A4 burst onto the scene as a luxurious compact available as both a sedan and wagon, and was constructed on Volkswagen's B5 platform, which also hosted the VW Passat. The first generation Audi A4 offered a variety of engines for car buyers in Europe, including diesel options such as a 1.9L with VE technology. However, in North America, the only engine initially offered was a 2.8L V6 taken from its predecessor, the Audi 80. Audi's tiptronic automatic transmission made its first appearance with the dawn of the A4, but the model came standard with a five-speed manual.
At the 1997 Frankfurt Auto Show, Audi premiered several changes to the A4 parts. A 2.5L Turbocharged V6 diesel became available, as did a 2.8L 30-valve gasoline V6. Audi's Quattro all-wheel drive became standard and the vehicle also received new Audi A4 parts, including headlights, taillights, and door handles. The RS4 Avant joined the roster in 1998 for the 1999 model year, showing off a 2.7L biturbo V6. The second generation of the A4 (VW's B6 platform) was introduced for 2002. Engine choices ranged between a 1.8L four-cylinder or a 3.0L V6 capable of 220 horsepower, mated to either a six-speed manual or a new CVT automatic. The A4 Cabriolet (convertible) was ushered in just over a year later in 2003. Produced until 2005, the second generation A4 received high praise, including being named a Consumer Guide Best Buy (2005) and being named a Double Best Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
The third generation of the Audi A4 was released in 2006. Two trim levels were offered: the 2.0T and the 3.2 (named after the engine size), each featuring its own unique accessories and design lines. The 2.0T was considered the base trim and came standard with dual-zone climate control and a power driver's seat. The 3.0 offered a slight upgrade with leather seats, but it was under the hood where the main differences are. The 2.0L turbo four-cylinder engine throws out up to 200 horsepower, while the 3.2L V6 pushes out 255 ponies. Front-wheel drive is available for all body styles except for the wagon, which comes only with Quattro all-wheel drive. Transmissions such as a six-speed manual, six-speed automatic, and a CVT were also offered.
Audi's stabilizing force, the A4 struts its stuff with superb powertrain technology and refined interior options. Boasting all of the smoothness you could ever hope for, the A4 is well-known for its handling, quality parts, and for its sharp appearance. With a slew of options and breezy, efficient performance, the A4 has steadily built its case as the type of model that crosses all boundaries. Drivers of the Audi A4 understand exactly what it is they need from their automobile and their loyalty is met every time they climb behind the wheel.
If you've been looking for superb-quality Audi A4 Accessories and Parts, you can finally call off your search. CARiD.com presents a full selection of Audi A4 accessories and parts straight from the biggest names around. The difference between us and the other guys? We offer the most reasonable prices available. It doesn't matter if you crave sophisticated luxury or instead hunger for a more modern edge in style, we feature premium Audi A4 accessories you need at a value you can trust.
Whatever you expect from your Audi A4, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Audi A4 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...