Audi A4 Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Rotors
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Performance Parking Brakes
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Brake Line Lock & Roll Control Kits
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Brake Cooling
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Lubricants
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect solution for high...$131.12 - $2,180.35
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance...$196.41 - $1,175.14
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$60.57 - $251.94
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high...$164.61 - $3,597.49
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Brake RotorsUSR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented...$105.71 - $914.19
- StopTech®Slotted Performance Big Brake KitPerformance Big Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 2-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. Rotor Type: Vented. Caliper Construction: Fixed. They feature fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors...+2$1,125.00 - $3,505.50
- StopTech®Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors for better cooling, shorter stops and reduced fade, StopTech Sport Pads for aggressive street or track day use and...$193.63 - $1,114.32
- Hawk®Talon® HPS 5.0 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTalon® HPS 5.0 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. The new High Performance Street 5.0 Pads provide advanced braking characteristics to enhance the driving experience. This new compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace...$177.02 - $692.66
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal street...$65.87 - $299.35
- Hawk®Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Sold In Pairs. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake...$68.40 - $490.19
- Hawk®Sector 27 PC Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Performance Ceramic Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high...$131.28 - $587.15
- Hawk®Talon® HPS Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTalon® HPS Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads and designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was...$178.33 - $496.45
- KSport®SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake KitSuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit by KSport®. This is K-Sport's most extreme brake upgrade kit designed to provide the highest level of stopping power with larger-diameter disc rotors. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a...+4$3,040.00 - $5,082.50
- Winmax®W3 Circuit Racing Brake PadsW3 Circuit Racing Brake Pads by Winmax®. These specially formulated pads still minimalize brake dust and noise emissions while providing the best brake control. The W3 is the ideal choice for those who want to maintain great rotor & pad...$135.00 - $265.50
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Sold In Pairs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...+2$102.19 - $1,020.00
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance and offer...$108.90 - $1,334.82
- Power Stop®Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. Sold In Pairs. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop...$61.73 - $988.91
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect...$228.70 - $1,777.87
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot Brake RotorsDiamond Slot Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot rotors deliver. They stop on a dime and add a little bling-bling to...$130.05 - $442.21
- Sparta Evolution®Triton 2-Piece Slotted Big Brake KitTriton 2-Piece Slotted Big Brake Kit by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Evolution's Triton big brake kit consists of all the components you need to directly upgrade your OEM brake system to the ultimate braking solution. The Triton kit comes...+5$2,995.00 - $4,795.00
- Hawk®Motorsports Performance Brake PadsMotorsports Performance Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound brake pads will provide tremendous stopping...$48.17 - $618.10
- AP Racing®Radi-CAL II™ 2-Piece J Hook Big Brake KitRadi-CAL II™ 2-Piece J Hook Big Brake Kit by AP Racing®. STILLEN is excited to announce the AP Racing World Radi-CAL II by STILLEN big brake kit. This big brake kit consists of multi-piston calipers, 2-piece rotors, high performance...$3,253.75 - $3,419.05
- EBC®Stage 1 Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit,...$68.92 - $1,256.77
- EBC®High Carbon Blade Sport Slotted Brake RotorsHigh Carbon Blade Sport Slotted Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement brake rotors are constructed from iron with high carbon and silicone content to reduce thermal buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear. V-shaped...$105.71 - $617.34
- StopTech®Drilled Trophy Big Brake KitTrophy Big Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 2-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled. Rotor Type: Vented. Caliper Construction: Fixed. They feature fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors for...$2,835.00 - $4,185.00
- StopTech®Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $931.50
- Winmax®W5 Racing/Rally Brake PadsW5 Racing/Rally Brake Pads by Winmax®. Made with high steel ingredients but perfectly balanced for large circuit racing, the W5 is the choice for seasoned track enthusiasts. Recommended for dedicated race cars where protection against...$166.50 - $315.00
- Power Stop®Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are designed for drivers with high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...$44.68 - $163.82
- StopTech®Drilled and Slotted Street Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant...$142.04 - $968.28
- StopTech®Sport Performance Brake PadsSport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$42.75 - $207.05
Your A4 is comfortable enough that even the longest journeys are enjoyable and it has the performance to give you a fun ride when you’re looking for it. Of course, that performance leaves you wanting to get more and more out of it which means that you’ve come to the right place to find the upgrades you need. We have everything you’ll need to get the performance that suits the way you drive and our Audi A4 brakes, brake pads and rotors prove that you can get big benefits without spending big money!
Your standard brakes can leave quite a bit to be desired especially after they’ve been used for miles so aftermarket systems can give you massive benefits while saving you money in maintenance costs. We have a wide range of different components which means that you can find the right ones to give you the stopping power for every day driving situations or even improve your performance when you take your vehicle to a track day. We offer great prices so that you know you’re getting value for money and we even have the information you need to make the right decision!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they`ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you`ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you`ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you`ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka `rotors`) are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...