- (10,775)Exhaust SystemsAlfa Romeo
- (2,068)Brakes & RotorsAlfa Romeo
- (52,787)Suspension SystemsAlfa Romeo
- (9,487)Intake SystemsAlfa Romeo
- (19,737)Engine ComponentsAlfa Romeo
- (204,783)TransmissionAlfa Romeo
- (28,600)Fuel SystemsAlfa Romeo
- (4,281)Cooling SystemsAlfa Romeo
- (2,647)Ignition SystemsAlfa Romeo
- (3,313)SteeringAlfa Romeo
- (785)Driveline & AxlesAlfa Romeo
- (26,474)Racing GearRacing Gear & Equipment
- (4,435)Installation PartsStereo Dash Kits, Harnesses, Interfaces
- (72)Equalizers & ProcessorsCrossovers, Bass Maximizers
- (717)Batteries & PowerPower Cells, Capacitors
- (172)VideoMonitors, DVD Players
- (88)Radar DetectorsLaser Detectors & Shifters
- (286)GPS SystemsNavigation, Tracking, Car Mounts
- (869)Mounts & ChargersElectronics Mounts & Car Chargers
- (2,856)Marine Audio & GPSStereos, Navigation, Fish Finders
- (2,345)Headphones & Portable AudioBoomboxes, Headphones
- (323)Starting & ChargingAlfa Romeo
- (937)Suspension PartsAlfa Romeo
- (871)Brake PartsAlfa Romeo
- (1,589)Engine PartsAlfa Romeo
- (6,007)Exhaust PartsAlfa Romeo
- (287)Engine CoolingAlfa Romeo
- (775)Fuel DeliveryAlfa Romeo
- (805)Steering PartsAlfa Romeo
- (448)Driveline & AxlesAlfa Romeo
- (2,346)Electrical PartsAlfa Romeo
- (1,466)A/C & HeatingAlfa Romeo
- (1,065)Transmission PartsAlfa Romeo
- (986)Ignition PartsAlfa Romeo
- (1,588)Emission ControlAlfa Romeo
- (1,075)Air Intake PartsAlfa Romeo
- (28,128)Automotive ToolsAuto Repair, Lifts, Jacks
- (2,840)Auto DetailingWaxes, Polishes, Cleaners
- (717)Batteries & PowerPower Cells, Capacitors
- (11,670)Power ToolsDrills, Saws, Grinders, Drill Bits
- (73,507)Hand ToolsTool Sets, Wrenches, Screwdrivers
- (28,128)Automotive ToolsAuto Repair, Lifts, Jacks
- (26,591)Air Tools & CompressorsImpact Wrenches, Blow Guns
- (29,008)Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentMotors, Pumps, Hoses, Seals, Valves
- (7,276)Storage & OrganizersTool Boxes, Cabinets, Benches
- (15,843)Garage AccessoriesFlooring, Tool Boxes, Shelves
- (807)GeneratorsPortable Generators, Inverters
- (2,840)Auto DetailingWaxes, Polishes, Cleaners
- (2,799)Automotive ChemicalsAdhesives, Cleaners, Gasketing
- (27,921)Shop Supplies & ConsumablesCleaning Supplies, Consumables
- (31,841)Drilling & Milling BitsReamers, Drill Bits & Hole Cutters
- (3,783)Work LightsFlashlghts, Batteries, Bulbs
- (2,520)Cover WorldTravel Covers, Storage Covers
- (13,006)Clothing & Work WearBoots, Gloves, Rain Gear
- (4,633)Safety EquipmentGlasses, Masks, Ear Plugs
- (13,937)FastenersScrews, Rivets, Bolts, Nuts, Washers
The legend started in Milan on 24 June, 1910 when a group of entrepreneurs took over the Italian Darracq automobile company from its French parent company and called it Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili (A.L.F.A.). The first car, the 24 HP, was made the same year. Designed by Giuseppe Merosi with a 4-cylinder, 4 liter engine, it reached a top speed of 62 mph. A.L.F.A. ventured into motor racing in 1911, with drivers Franchini and Ronzoni competing in the Targa Florio with two 24 HP models. In August 1915, the company was taken over by the Neapolitan entrepreneur Nicola Romeo, who converted the factory to produce military hardware. In 1920, the name of the company was changed to Alfa Romeo with the Torpedo 20-30 HP, the first vehicle to bear the new name. The first Alfa Romeo badge consisted of two symbols of the city of Milan - the serpent of the Visconti family coat of arms on a blue background and the red cross of the city banner on a white background - all enclosed in a metallic ring with the words “ALFA” and “MILANO” separated by two Savoy knots.
Like many companies, Alfa Romeo underwent an economic crisis during the post-war years. The RL model, however, was met with considerable success in 1923 when it took first, second, and fourth places in the Targa Florio. However, in 1933, the company officially pulled out of racing and transferred all racing activities to Ferrari. From 1935 to 1937, the three versions Turismo, Gran Turismo, and Pescara were equipped for the first time in Europe with an independent suspension system. In 1949, Alfa Romeo launched the 1900 that was the first Alfa Romeo built with unibody construction. 1954 was the year the Alfa Romeo Giulietta Series was introduced. It included some fine classics like the Bertone Sprint, Giulietta SS (Sprint Speciale), and the Pininfarina convertible. In 1962, Alfa Romeo launched the Giulia Series with a modern and sporty four-door saloon, the Giulia Spider Veloce, the Giulia GTV coupe by Bertone and an impressive Zagato 1300 Junior.
All Giulietta and Giulia models were characterized by unibody construction, powerful aluminum alloy engines, double overhead camshafts, five speed gearboxes with floor shift, excellent handling, and stylish body designs. During the 1960s and 1970s, Alfa Romeo produced a number of sports cars, but the Italian government parent company, Finmeccanica, struggled to make a profit so it sold the company to the Fiat Group in 1986. The most representative cars of this decade were the Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 sports racing prototype, 75, and 164 (both with rear-wheel drive). Then the new generation 145, 146, and 155 followed. Great success came with the arrival of the 156, which won the Car of the Year title in 1998. Alfa Romeo's new compact hatchback, the 147, was launched in 2000 and was also awarded the prestigious Car of the Year in 2001.
There is no other brand in automobile history with a more impressive sports car and racing history than Alfa Romeo. Alfa Romeo has introduced many technological innovations over the years and has often been among the first users of new technologies. For example, its trademark double overhead cam engine was used for the first time in their 1914 Grand Prix car. Alfa Romeo also tested one of the very first electronic injection systems in their Alfa Romeo 6C 2500. Plus, the 105 series Giulia was quite an advanced car using innovative technologies such as all-wheel disc brakes, plastic radiator header tank, and also had the lowest Drag Coefficient in its class. If you have an Alfa Romeo model, you can definitely be proud of your vehicle. It doesn't matter whether you are looking for style, protection, or comfort for your Alfa, at CARiD.com you will find a variety of accessories and parts for your vehicle.
CARiD is ready to provide you with premium Alfa Romeo accessories and parts manufactured by world-renowned companies. On our website, you will find various accessories and parts from car covers and floor mats to brakes and exhaust systems made especially for your Alfa Romeo. With the help of our user-friendly navigation, you will easily find the product you are looking for. If you want to learn more information about the part or accessory, our customer service is always ready to answer any questions you may have. Don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your Alfa Romeo with premium accessories at a competitive price.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Alfa Romeo perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
- Dash Designs® Sedona Suede™ Dash Cover$59.40 - $62.67
- Rhino-Rack® Heavy Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack$279.00 - $359.10
- Intro-Tech® Diamond Plate Floor Mats$40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- Spare Tire Covers & CarriersMay 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- CampingMay 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...
- Commercial Van EquipmentApril 28, 2017The Best Storage Solutions For Your Commercial VanWhether you carry plumbing fixtures, cable accessories, wiring, or just nuts and bolts in your commercial van, box truck, or minivan, organizing the hardware needed...
- Automotive ChemicalsApril 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- Garage FlooringMarch 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- Garage FlooringMarch 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- Shift KnobsMarch 16, 2017Custom Shift Knobs | Can You Handle One In Your...The knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your vehicle. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We make...
- RV CoversMarch 06, 2017What Is The Best Way To Protect Your RV During...If you're like most RV owners, you take pride in its appearance. After all, what's the point of traveling the highways and seeing the countryside in a motor home...
- License Plates & FramesFebruary 22, 2017Are Custom License Plate Frames the Best Bling...When you want an inexpensive purchase that delivers maximum bling on your automobile, few things provide more brightness and color than license plate frames....
- Automotive ToolsJanuary 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- SeatsOctober 25, 2016Classic Car Seats | Finish Your Interior...When you've got an unrestored classic car, it's almost par for the course that the original seats are worn out structurally, if not visibly. You may have gotten used...
- Fender FlaresSeptember 06, 2016How To Install 'Cut-out' Fender FlaresFenders are the body panels that surround a car or truck's wheel wells. Because they contribute so much to the overall shape and look of your vehicle, it's easy to...
- Dash CoversSeptember 01, 2016How to Install Dash & Rear Deck CoversIn other areas of our website, we've pointed out that dashboards and rear deck areas are usually among the more neglected areas of your vehicle. They are constantly...
- MirrorsAugust 25, 2016Chrome Mirror Covers Hide Scratches and Add...Narrow driveways with inches to spare on each side. Overgrown roadways with bushes and tree branches sticking out into the center. Crowded garages filled with bicycles...
- Tonneau CoversAugust 23, 2016Tonneau Cover Cleaners & Protectors Remove the...At CARiD, we sell a lot of tonneau covers because we're real believers in their benefits, and because we offer a broader selection than our competitors. We also use...
- Grill GuardsAugust 15, 2016Bumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the...You may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs,...
- Fender FlaresJuly 07, 2016No-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to...
- Dash KitsJune 30, 2016Dash Kit Options: Upgrade Kits, Factory Match WoodThere's no question that custom dash kits add richness and spice to your vehicle's interior - regardless of whether you choose a finish of wood, brushed metal, carbon...
- MirrorsJune 24, 2016Interior Mirror Options Bring You into the 21st...It may be hard to imagine, but interior rearview mirrors are subject to a lot of stress. Direct sunlight and extreme interior temperatures take their toll - eventually...
- Dash CoversJune 23, 2016Rear Deck Covers Complete Your Interior ProtectionIf you've got a coupe or sedan, when was the last time you actually looked at your vehicle's interior "rear deck"? This is the horizontal shelf that sits between the...
- Custom GrillesJune 21, 2016Grille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your...A grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work...
- Tonneau CoversMay 24, 2016Painted Tonneau Covers | Move From Utility To...If you're like most pickup truck owners, you carry a lot in the bed of your truck. And if your truck bed floor is bare, you may have noticed the increasing numbers of...
- Off-Road BumpersMay 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with...
- Custom HoodsMay 17, 2016What Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers...
- Garage AccessoriesMay 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- Seat CoversMay 05, 2016How To Install A Set Of Custom Seat CoversThe design and construction of seat covers have truly come a long way. Computer-aided design and better production methods have allowed the creation of modern seat...
- GeneratorsMay 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- Garage AccessoriesMay 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- Custom HoodsApril 25, 2016What Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the...
Browse by Vehicle
- alfa romeo 4c Accessories & Parts
- alfa romeo 8c Accessories & Parts
- alfa romeo 164 Accessories & Parts
- alfa romeo 2600 Accessories & Parts
- alfa romeo alfetta Accessories & Parts
- alfa romeo berlina Accessories & Parts
- alfa romeo giulia Accessories & Parts
- alfa romeo giulietta Accessories & Parts
- alfa romeo gtv-6 Accessories & Parts
- alfa romeo milano Accessories & Parts
Alfa Romeo Accessories & Parts Reviews
1995 Dodge Ram