Alfa Romeo 4C Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Fuel Delivery
- Driveline & Axles
- Ignition Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Many countries can make really fast cars, but no other country builds more beautiful sports cars than Italy. The latest proof comes from Alfa Romeo, which presented the 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The first 100 4Cs are expected to be shipped to the U.S. by July 2014, with a total of 850 to come by the end of the year. By the way, this sports car is the first mass-produced Alfa Romeo vehicle for reentry into the United States market in 2014. The 4C began its life as a concept car at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show, and it has been perfectly translated into reality. Alfa Romeo confirms that the 4C is inspired by its Sixties racing efforts and the 33 Stradale. Built in Modena, Italy, the Alfa Romeo 4C combines two excellences, Alfa engineering and Maserati manufacturing, in one. Exceptionally powerful and breathtakingly stylish, the 4C has received a number of awards all over the world, including The Most Beautiful Car of the Year 2013 at the 29th International Automobile Festival in France, What Car? Reader Award for "the most exciting car to be launched in 2013", FHM magazine's Car of the Year title in 2013, and more.
This two-door coupe is powered by a four-cylinder, direct injection 1.7-liter turbo gasoline engine, rated at 237 horsepower and 258 lb. ft. of torque. The 0-60 mph acceleration in 4.5 seconds really impresses as the 4C is as fast as a base Porsche 911. The rear-wheel-drive 4C comes with a six-speed dual-clutch gearbox, and it works better than any manual may in the same circumstances. The vehicle features a new Alfa D.N.A. selector that has three settings (Dynamic, Natural, and All Weather) for adapting the 4C to road conditions and driving style. There is also the Race mode that is recommended only for the race track since it turns off the stability control. The chassis of the sports car is made of carbon fiber, the most high-tech material in automotive engineering, while the outer body is made of composite, low-density material, which is 20% lighter than steel and highly corrosion resistant. Inside, there's a stylish cabin dotted with red details, a flat-bottom steering wheel, and plastics textured to look like the road surface, combined with exposed carbon-fiber surfaces.
Looking at the U.S. 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C, a customer may think that it’s the same as the European model. However, they have some important differences. The rear bumper of the U.S. vehicle incorporates bulging Dagmars on either side of a narrowed license-plate-mounting nacelle, in place of the original 4C’s elegant Euro-plate mount. Although the headlight and tail light internals are the same, they are actually new to comply with federal lighting laws in the United States. When it comes to the U.S. 4C’s central carbon fiber tub, which is much heavier than the European one, it is completely unique, with the fibers laid differently throughout to tailor the structure for federal crash tests. The suspension changes of the U.S. Alfa Romeo 4C are mild bushing tweaks to account for its heavier curb weight and steel suspension pieces instead of cast aluminum ones for maximum durability. Despite these differences, both the U.S. and Euro models share the most impressive features of the 4C such as manual steering that feels absolutely amazing, 237 HP, carbon fiber body, the lack of a muffler (optional), and stunning look that makes the Alfa Romeo stand out from the crowd.
The 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C is one of the most versatile sports cars on the market. This synthesis of stunning design and outstanding performance delivers a unique driving experience unmatched by any other vehicle. The 4C is a powerful sports car that requires a special kind of owner, but owning one will likely make it the favorite car in the garage. Whether you are looking for quality replacement parts or stylish accessories, CARiD offers you a wide variety of premium accessories and parts for your Alfa Romeo 4C.
CARiD.com provides a comprehensive line of top-quality accessories and parts designed for your Alfa Romeo 4C. We deal with the most reputable manufacturers in the industry so you can be sure that you get only premium quality parts. From floor mats and sun shades to air intake systems and engine components, we are sure that all 4C owners will find the perfect products for their car here. With the help of our user-friendly navigation, it is extremely easy to browse our website and place an order. This is an opportunity to reveal the true identity of your Alfa Romeo 4C. Do it with the parts and accessories offered at CARiD that always deliver.
Whatever you expect from your Alfa Romeo 4C, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Alfa Romeo 4C and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...