Alfa Romeo 8C Accessories & Parts
- Exhaust Systems
- Suspension Systems
- Power Adders
- Engine Components
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Performance Air Intake Systems
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Steering Parts
- Electrical Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione is a luxury sports car produced by the Italian automaker Alfa Romeo. It was first introduced as a concept car at the 2003 Frankfurt Motor Show but was released for sale in 2007. Three years later, however, production was stopped. The name comes from the eight-cylinder engine and Alfa Romeo's racing heritage (Competizione, Italian for 'Competition'). The exceptionally light body of the 8C is produced from carbon fiber by ATR Group. The carbon fiber body attached to a steel chassis is made by Italian company ITCA Produzione, and the final assembly proceeds at the Maserati factory in Modena, Italy. The 8C was released in a limited quantity, so the car is unique. The production of the 8C Spider – a roadster version of the Competizione coupe – took place in 2009.
The Alfa Romeo 8C is powered by a 4.7-liter V8 engine producing 450 horsepower and 354 lb. ft. of torque. The engine as well as the control-arm suspension was borrowed from the Maserati GranTurismo. In the best Alfa Romeo tradition, the innovations are derived from the race track. The suspension on the 8C is no exception, with a double wishbone design, forged aluminum axle carrier and arms and extra strut for toe-in control. The V8 engine has variable timing intake valves. The announced top speed is 181 mph and it gains 62 mph in 4.2 seconds. Some test drivers claim that the top speed could be even higher, around 190 mph. The 8C is rear wheel drive and provided with a six-speed transaxle gearbox with a computerized gear selection by means of levers behind the steering wheel. It has carbon-ceramic brakes and specially developed 20-inch tires fitted on perforated rims in fluid molded aluminum.
The 8C's interior comes from an extensive use of composite materials. The 8C Competizione is a sports car with a 2-door coupe and 2-door spider layout. The seat's basic structure is also made from carbon fiber and lined with the best quality leather, so once in place, you have comfort and enough place for two. The Competizone interior is completely functional with a hint of Italian extravagance and frivolity. Another distinguished feature is triple headlights and a three-partition grille. A gently curving spoiler aerodynamically stretches out over the tail lights. The aluminum-alloy dashboard is well laid out with buttons to activate various functions. The slightest touch of a starter button makes the engine roar. The Alfa Romeo Competizone is a small but highly powerful vehicle.
Take your chance to improve your luxury Alfa Romeo 8C with accessories and parts carefully selected for you at CARiD. We offer only reliable and proven quality parts and accessories from reputed brands. Since your Alfa Romeo deserves only the highest quality accessories and parts, CARiD is what you are looking for, so there is no need to look further.
When you need to replace a damaged or broken part, choose CARiD and you will be surprised with quality, robustness and durability of parts that we stock for you. Style is also of vital importance for your 8C, therefore we carry an ample choice of accessories for your favorite Alfa Romeo. Opting for CARiD you will have a remarkable choice of accessories to meet your high expectations and desires.
Whatever you expect from your Alfa Romeo 8C, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Alfa Romeo 8C and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...