Acura TL Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Acura TL is a midsize luxury sedan geared towards a more youthful demographic than traditional upscale models. The Acura TL went into production in 1995 and first debuted as the 2.5 TL. For the first generation, the TL was outfitted with a 2.5L 20-valve five-cylinder engine capable of 176 horsepower. Just like the 2.5 TL, the 3.2L version of the model is referred to as the 3.2 TL. However, unlike the 2.5, the 3.2L TL used a more powerful V6 engine. Both variants had such TL parts as automatic climate control, a cassette/CD player, power windows, power locks, and such safety features as dual airbags and antilock brakes. Leather upholstery was standard inside the 3.2. A power moonroof was added to the model in 1997 along with intermittent windshield wipers. That same year, the sportier 2.5 was also equipped with alloy wheels.
In 1999, the second-generation Acura TL was introduced without the 2.5L model and was constructed on the Honda Accord platform. The 3.2L V6 engine got a makeover, upping the horsepower to 225. It was also mated to a four-speed SportShift automatic transmission. Honda would rebadge the cars as the Inspire and Saber in other markets. A year later, the transmission went from a four-speed to a five while still hosting SportShift. Side-impact airbags and a DVD-based navigation system were introduced as well. 2001 welcomed in a coupe version of the TL, the 3.2CL, but due to poor sales, did not remain on the roster long. A slight redesign was implemented in 2002 with new taillights, a revised front fascia, and a 6 CD disc-changer. The third-generation TL premiered in 2003 showing off an aggressive aerodynamic shape, redesigned interior accessories, V6, and a choice between a six-speed manual and a five-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles. Two trim levels, the base and Type S, were offered. It wasn't until 2007, when the Type S would make its way onto the market.
The fourth generation Acura TL was unveiled for the 2009 model year in two trim levels: base and SH-AWD (Super-Handling All Wheel Drive). The base model is front-wheel drive and equipped with a 3.5L V6 good for 280 HP. It is also outfitted with 17" wheels, xenon HID headlights, a sunroof, and leather seating. The SH-AWD takes over the Type S and is powered by a 3.7L V6 that pumps out 305 HP as well as 275 pounds-per-foot of torque. The SH is equipped similarly to the Base, but additionally shows off improved Acura TL parts and systems such as sport-tuned suspension, 18" alloy wheels, and metallic trim and accents. The fourth-generation TL showcases such amenities as XM radio, a 6 CD disc-changer with eight speakers, Bluetooth capability, and optional traffic/weather navigation technology. Sales of the Acura TL have been strong since the beginning, averaging 61,700 units sold per model year. The TL has also picked up numerous awards including being named the 2006 Consumer Guide Best Buy and Recommended Vehicles Best Premium Midsize Car as well as taking home the Best Interior for a Premium Priced Car (2009).
Texture, comfort, and beauty is what the Acura TL has been recognized for ever since it first rolled off the line. One of the best-selling luxury cars in recent memory, the TL is often mentioned alongside other greats such as the BMW 3 Series, Cadillac CTS, and Lexus LS. The brilliant performance and high-tech parts of the Acura TL have never ceased to impress, regardless of series. Precision engineering coupled with elegance and creativity have allowed the TL to flourish ever more, allowing drivers everywhere that feeling of class and refinement some only dream about. Improvements year by year indicate that the TL’s illustrious presence just keeps growing stronger.
We know this car never ceases as a newsmaker, which is why our selection of Acura TL Accessories and Parts is always a focal point. Regardless if you’re looking to add onto the soothing luxury of the interior or further the classy persona of the outside of this refined vehicle, our inventory of Acura TL accessories and parts will get you where you need to go. The biggest names at the best value are all right here waiting for your discovery. When it comes to Acura TL accessories, CARiD.com should always be your one and only destination!
Whatever you expect from your Acura TL, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Acura TL and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by