Acura TL Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Megan Racing®OE-RS Series Exhaust SystemOE-RS Series Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing OE-RS series cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made stainless steel. All piping are...$173.40 - $628.64
- APEXi®WS2 Exhaust SystemWS2 Exhaust System by APEXi®. The WS Exhaust series is the A'PEX answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is made of the highest grade polished SUS304 stainless steel while the mandrel bent...$378.07 - $1,104.31
- Tanabe®Medalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust SystemMedalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System by Tanabe®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...$370.50 - $1,605.50
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Federal Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Federal Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly...$402.61 - $1,094.30
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Exhaust ManifoldHeavy Metal Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory...$250.94 - $836.61
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and...$130.22 - $863.45
- DC Sports®409 SS Ceramic Coated Long Tube 3-1 Exhaust Headers (HHC5528)409 SS Long Tube 3-1 Exhaust Headers by DC Sports®. OEM. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.65". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long Tube. The increase of V6 applications in the...Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance3-into-1 design emphasizes a broad increase in power across RPM range for street/track applications$403.30
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and are...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$130.22 - $863.45
- Flowmaster®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$96.24 - $243.09
- Ansa®Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by Ansa®. This premium part is essential for completing a professional exhaust installation. The key a well-functioning vehicle is about purchasing only premium quality parts and hardware. ANSA makes its products with utmost...Engineered to provide excellent exhaust system managementBuilt to the strict quality standards$5.38 - $55.54
- Walker®Steel Square Chrome Exhaust TipSteel Square Chrome Exhaust Tip by Walker®. Choose Walker for prime mufflers, catalytic converters, exhaust pipes, exhaust gaskets and many other products that feature high quality and durability. With their extensive selection of...Manufactured from Aluminized SteelHigh Durability$53.08
- AP Exhaust®Stainless TipsStainless Tips by AP Exhaust®. This superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies product...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$10.40 - $51.60
- AP Exhaust®Xlerator Exhaust TipXlerator Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but instead on an...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$8.80 - $20.96
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Tail Pipe TipExhaust Tail Pipe Tip by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$5.38 - $25.41
- Megan Racing®Hi Flow Resonated Test PipeHi Flow Resonated Test Pipe by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Stainless Steel Resonators and Test Pipes offer the ultimate in high-flow performance. Offering substantial horsepower gains in the higher-end of the power band, the Megan...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$58.68 - $146.02
- Vibrant Performance®Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet...Port sizing is optimized for use with standard wall round tubingMade of High Quality Materials$36.95 - $394.95
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust BracketExhaust Bracket by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.15 - $17.99
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Catalytic Converter GasketExhaust Catalytic Converter Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$5.45 - $6.00
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust ClampExhaust Clamp by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.11 - $14.86
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. EE™ is vertically integrated and manufactures vast amounts of strong steel tubing for use as straight and bent exhaust-pipes and tail-pipes components. EE™ forms and bends tubing from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.05 - $10.42
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$17.14 - $226.04
- Walker®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$26.15 - $298.01
- Delphi®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Delphi®. Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Has your vehicle failed a state emissions test? Your vehicle's emissions control system is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...Delphi planar technology covers older, conical design sensorsPatented protective sensor coating helps prevent contamination$37.64 - $269.91
- Delphi®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative oxygen...OE connectors and wire lengths within 3" of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$13.00 - $214.04
- Standard®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...One-piece laser welded body for maximum protection and precise operation maintaining sensor integrityDual internal talc seal makes your oxygen sensors last longer$14.19 - $180.94
- Bosch®Universal Oxygen SensorUniversal Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a worn-out...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$14.53 - $72.47
- Bosch®Wideband Oxygen SensorWideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Invented for life, Bosch car parts are a rare combination of high quality, dependable service, and a reasonable price. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor$32.44 - $261.60
If you drive an Acura TL, you probably know it to be one comfortable luxury sedan. This particular Acura model has remained consistent since its first release in 1995 and was for a long time the best selling Acura model. In fact, it closely follows the opulent BMW 3 Series in volume sales in the US, which further proves its consistent reliability for four generations now. You shouldn’t let time get the better of your TL, whether yours is a first generation 1997 model or a third generation 2009 model. One effective way of keeping your TL’s performance high is by replacing the exhaust system. After a few years of use, the stock exhaust does wear out and in so doing, affects the engine’s power level because the two are directly linked. By getting a new exhaust system, you restore the engine’s ability to function at its finest, thus boosting the car’s overall performance.
Only a special group of aftermarket, cat back exhaust systems for the TL can give such promising results. Only the best auto parts brands make these exhaust systems, and these are the brands you need to buy when looking to replace your TL exhaust. CARiD is an authorized dealer of all the top TL exhaust systems and has different models to pick from. The Flowmaster Special Replacement Catalytic Converter is designed for 1997-1998 models and ensures flow of exhaust gases. For newer models, there are models such as Gibson Triangle Tri-Flow Exhaust Tip and MBRP Angle Cut Stack for Vertical Exhaust System or Aussie Style Stack for Vertical Exhaust System. There are many more models available at CARiD. Have the generous CARiD staff help you if you can’t seem to decide between any two models. Additional benefits common in all aftermarket TL exhaust systems include durability, smooth operation and being on the safe end of federal emission standards. All three advantages add up to savings over the long run, something your TL will reward you with if you install a new exhaust system from CARiD.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let�s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It�s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you�re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...