Acura Legend Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Starting & Charging Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Wipers & Washers
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Tools
- Oil Change Tools
- Spark Plug & Ignition Tools
- Engine Service Tools
- Brake Service Tools
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Fuel System Service
- Pullers & Installers
- Cooling System Service Tools
- A/C Tools & Equipment
- Electrical System Tools
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Paint
- Wheel & Tire Service Tools
- Transmission Service Tools
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Auto Glass Tools
- Lockout Kits
- Automotive Lifts & Stands
- Battery Chargers & Jump Starters
- Dollies & Movers
- Auto Detailing
- Key Cutting Machines
- Service Carts
- Vehicle & Parts Protection
One of the most identifiable models in the Acura lineup, the Legend has held an important place in the luxury marque's history. Based off of the well-known Honda Accord, the Acura Legend first rolled off the line in 1985 as a sedan or coupe. Outfitted with a V6 engine and equipped with front-wheel drive, the first-generation Acura Legend made an impression very quickly. Thanks to such safety Acura Legend parts as a driver-side airbag and antilock brakes, the Legend was desired just as much for its security as it was for its upscale mindset. What pushed it over the top was that it was also the first front-wheel drive car to offer traction control (referred to as TCS by Honda). 1988 brought on a slight redesign to the interior and a year later, a "Wing Turbo" version was made available, utilizing Variable Turbine Geometry, a type of turbocharge system that permits the A/R ratio to be changed in accordance to speed and driving conditions.
The second generation of the Acura Legend was introduced in 1990. Still offered as either a sedan or coupe, trim levels for each body style differed. The sedan was available in base, L, and LS, while the coupe could be had with the L or LS. A bolder 3.2L V6 engine was the power source, displaying up to 200 horsepower along with 210 pounds-per-foot of torque married to either a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission. In 1993 the Acura Legend made dual airbags standard, elevating the model's safety status even further. That same year, coupe versions of the Legend received a kick in horsepower (230 HP). More trim levels followed in the coming years, with 1994 welcoming in the GS sedan and 1995 unveiling the SE sedan. By this point however, the Legend was no longer available in American showrooms, as the model was discontinued in the US after the 1995 model year.
Safety features have been a part of the model's heritage ever since the beginning but other standard Acura Legend parts included alloy wheels, "fully loaded" power accessories (doors, windows, etc.), a power-memory driver seat, audio buttons on the steering wheel, and a sunroof. Upper trim levels offered remote entry, traction control, two-tone paint, and heated seats. The Acura Legend was a solid success in terms of sales, as it came with a reasonable price tag in comparison to most of the competition in its class. It has also received several awards, including being named Motor Trend magazine's Import Car of the Year (1987). Although new versions of the model have not been seen on US roads since 1995 (the Legend still exists under the Honda badge), it is still a presence thanks to its reputation for luxury and sport that helped Acura find its audience in the earlier days of the brand.
A crucial model that helped put Acura on the map, the Legend lives up to its name. The first front-wheel drive car to host traction control, the Legend has always been recognized for its safety features as much as its style. And make no mistake about it – when it comes to sporty luxury, the Legend knows how to deliver. An innovative achievement in design, the Acura Legend broke new ground by giving drivers that feeling of customization and class that many still try to find a way to duplicate to this very day. Always respected and still a solid performer, some Legends never die.
From authentic luxury to contemporary racing, our inventory of Acura Legend Accessories and Parts covers the spectrum. At CARiD, we're drivers, too, and we understand the importance of getting what you need at a value that makes sense. All Acura Legend parts we offer are of the highest quality and at the best prices you will find. Anywhere. Period. So don't bother shopping around. When it comes to Acura Legend accessories and parts, CARiD.com is the only name you need to know.
Whatever you expect from your Acura Legend, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Acura Legend and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 10, 2021The 2021 CARiD Holiday Gift Guide: Affordable...Do you need a present for someone who is passionate about their ride? Selecting an ideal holiday gift for them can be challenging. Start your shopping excursion by...
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- December 22, 2020How to Find a Project CarYou've been to the car shows, cruises, and cars and coffee meets, and maybe to the race track; heard all the restoration stories and tales of resto-mod, tuner car, and...
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...