Acura ILX Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Acura is back again with a new entry-level luxury car. The concept of the Acura ILX was introduced at the 2011 North American International Auto Show, and the next year, the production versions were presented at the Chicago Auto Show. The mass production of this compact executive sedan commenced in April 2012 at the Honda's assembly facility in Greensburg, Indiana, USA, and in May 2012, the vehicle became available for sale. Despite being based on the Honda Civic platform and parts, the ILX is a completely new model for the American customers. In comparison with the Civic, the Acura ILX is a bit wider and longer. It has the length of 179.1 in, width of 70.6 in, height of 55.6 in, while the cargo volume is 2.3 cubic feet and the passenger volume of 89.3 cu ft. The luxurious ILX introduces a new design language, the so-called ''aero-fused dynamics.'' The sedan's body is totally reskinned: it features a cab-forward shape with a longer hood and a steeper windshield.
Like every Acura model, the ILX is equipped with a reliable passenger safety system. The standard parts are side curtain and front seat side airbags, head restraints, antilock brakes, stability control, traction control, and a rearview camera. The vehicle also includes features addressing child safety: advanced airbag sensors and anchors that secure child seats. Talking about the interior design, the sedan's engineers made the vehicle elegant and at the same time comfy. The seats are engineered to provide the comfort and support required during the longest journeys and are generously bolstered. Like in all Acura models, the ILX's dashboard features a dual-cockpit design. Soft to the touch, the upper dash pad contrasts with the lower dash that has a metallic look. There is a pair of gauges and a multi-information display right behind the leather-wrapped steering wheel. The display shows future maintenance requirements, fuel consumption and current fuel margin, speed statistics, etc. It is located high to minimize eye diversion from the road and thus improve driver's focus and attentiveness.
Developed to serve as a gateway car together with the Acura TSX, the ILX offers five trim-levels, including the first-ever Acura hybrid. The base Acura ILX has a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine good for 150 hp and 140 lb-ft of torque. The trim includes a dual-zone climate control, 8-speaker audio system, keyless ignition system, 5-inch color audio display, iPod and USB interface. The Premium Package includes 17-inch wheels, fog lights, HID headlights, Premium Sound System, heated front seats, etc. The ILX with the Premium trim is equipped with a 2.4-liter engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The ILX Tech includes all of the Premium accessories and parts, but also involves a hard drive-based navigation system and the Acura ELS Sound System. For those customers who like sportier cars, the Acura ILX offers the ILX Dynamic powered by a 2.4-liter engine producing 201 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque, and equipped with a 6-speed transmission. The ILX Hybrid version with a CV transmission has a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine. It works in pair with an electric motor, and together they produce 111 hp at 5,500 rpm. The Hybrid features Econ button, Eco Coaching display and a rear spoiler.
The Acura ILX is a fascinating mixture of substantial fuel economy, high build quality and attractive price. The traditional 4-cylinder engine of the ILX revs readily and enjoyably, while the Hybrid version offers improved fuel efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions. The performance strength, quite ride and responsive handling of the ILX helps the driver to cross the landscape with resolute confidence. The exquisite yet frisky exterior as well as the deluxe interior have already made the Acura ILX classy and popular.
Our wide selection of Acura ILX Accessories and Parts will help you make your elegant vehicle even more attractive and comfortable. At CARiD.com, we store each and every accessory available for the ILX today, from wheels and tires to floor mats and body kits. We enlist every leading manufacturer, so your only task is to decide what accessory you want and we'll gladly bring it to you. Don't trust anyone else when it comes to your vehicle! Let us help you create the best-in-class ILX at affordable prices.
Whatever you expect from your Acura ILX, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Acura ILX and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...