Do you want your Acura ILX to be the best ride on the road? Then it is a good idea to outfit it with a good custom air intake system. This will increase the productivity of your engine by delivering more oxygen to it. It is obvious that a filter and bended tubes of any air intake system restrict the airflow. Besides, the hot air that is sucked from under the hood lacks oxygen your engine needs for work. Aftermarket air intake systems are designed to give your engine all the air it needs for a more efficient operation. And cold air intake systems do even more! They deliver the air from outside the engine compartment and this means that the air is cooler and contains more oxygen.
We understand that you are looking for the custom parts of the highest quality because this is what your excellent car deserves. Our Acura ILX air intakes come from the best makers on the market. Thanks to their rich experience these makers are able to deliver aftermarket parts of premium quality. This is why one of our air intake systems will be a worthy upgrade even for a brand new modern car. If you want to be sure that your car uses all its potential, order an aftermarket air intake system right now!
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$178.60 - $631.58
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Weapon-R® Stealth Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStealth Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.Increased engine airflow for low costIncludes the revolutionary Secret Weapon Air filter$194.65 - $416.50
- DC Sports® Short Ram Intake SystemDC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in contaminating the air mass air flow sensor...Gives your vehicle a serious performance boostPrecision engineered for your vehicle$38.42 - $256.61
- HPS® Short Ram Air IntakeShort Ram Air Intake by HPS®. Built for superior performance, this product is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system intended to fit most sport compact performance vehicles. The intake has been tested on a...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$133.00 - $308.75
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$11.95 - $509.99
- Takeda® Momentum Sealed Stage 2 Cold Air Intake KitMomentum Sealed Stage 2 Cold Air Intake Kit by Takeda®. With the Momentum Sealed Stage 2 Kit, Takeda has taken Cold Air Intake Systems to the next level. Instead of placing the air filter outside the engine bay, Takeda positions a...Revolutionary 1-piece air box/air scoopDelivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler, denser air$379.00 - $595.00
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro 5R. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower and...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Dry S. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow "oil-free" OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationOil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$83.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Guard 7 Air FilterMagnum Flow Pro Guard 7 Air Filter by aFe®. This Pro Guard 7 performance air filter outflows the factory intake by 44%. The “Inverted” design of this unique OE replacement filter fully utilized the space in the stock air box...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$34.95 - $127.95
- S&B® Filters Air FilterFilters Air Filter by S&B®. All S&B air filters maintain high air flow characteristics designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. Each filter S&B produces is manufactured to the highest standards and submitted for CARB...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$24.91 - $112.77
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.