Acura CL Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Acura CL debuted in 1997 as a midsize luxury car, replacing the popular Legend coupe. It is also the first Acura model to be assembled in the US, at the Honda plant in Marysville, Ohio. For its first year, the CL was offered with two engine options, a 3.0L V6 good for 200 horsepower and 2.2L inline four-cylinder engine (145 HP) mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. However, the four-cylinder version of the model could also be had with a five-speed manual. A Premium trim level was available for both engine configurations with the 3.0L seeing both heated leather seating as well as a Bose stereo. In 1999 leather seats became a standard feature on all variants of the vehicle.
2001 brought on the second generation of the model, as the Acura CL parts and design underwent a significant redesign. The 3.0 engine from the first series was upgraded to a 3.2L SOHC VTEC V6. Unlike the first generation, an inline four-cylinder engine was not offered. The Acura CL Type-S (Sport) came in a slightly different package, showing off a V6 capable of 260 horsepower, larger brakes, 17-inch wheels, and a navigation system. For the 2003 model year, the CL Type-S was accessible with a close-ratio six-speed manual transmission. That same year, restyling cues were also in effect, as side vents were employed to the exterior along with the grille and door handles matching the color of the vehicle.
As Acura's lone entrant into the highly competitive midsize luxury class, the CL received a fair amount of attention due to its sportier coupe image. Although Acura did not develop another midsize coupe during this period, the brand's TL, a midsize sedan, became the focal point as it grew in popularity. In 2004 the CL was discontinued due to both slowing interest and Acura's new concentration on the TL. While it is currently without a replacement on the Acura roster, the CL is still a viable presence on the road and appreciated for its sleek style as well as its punchy yet smooth performance.
Boasting a touch of sportiness and a fistful of refinement, the CL has become one of the models that represent the Acura brand best. Intent on performance, the drivability of the CL made an impression right from the beginning. An angled, sporty body-shape combined with a comfy cabin and quality Acura CL parts are three of the more well-known qualities the CL is known for. Touching on solid handling and a taste of the good life elsewhere throughout the vehicle, CL owners have themselves a remarkable automobile front to back.
CARiD.com specializes in putting you in touch with the Acura CL Accessories and Parts that make a difference. Coming straight to you via the most reputable restyling manufacturers in the land, all of our Acura CL accessories and parts are designed to give your vehicle the look and feel that represents you best. Whether you crave silky luxury or instead need some added protection to brave the conditions, you'll find everything you need in our stand-alone inventory of Acura CL accessories and parts.
Whatever you expect from your Acura CL, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Acura CL and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...