Acura CL Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- $56.64 - $135.79
- $62.15 - $90.50
- $54.61 - $76.95
- $59.60 - $90.20
- $82.99 - $189.99
- $102.08 - $257.71
- $246.00 - $260.00
- $96.90 - $354.16
About Acura CL Tires
The Acura CL is a mid-sized luxury coupe, which is known to be the first Acura manufactured in the United States, and which for now still has no replacement in Acura's product line. If you are proud to possess one, and are completely satisfied with it, you will probably not want to change it for a newer model, even if this one was taken out of production some years ago. You don't need to worry: CARiD.com is always here to provide you with tires, among other accessories, for your four-wheeled companion.
Needless to say, tires are of extreme importance for a vehicle. If under-hood parts only make your automobile move, tires ensure that you get to the place of destination. The way you will start, turn and stop (all those maneuvers you can't do without) depends on the grip of the wheels, which in its turn is directly bound to the state of the tires you are wearing today. We offer you a whole range of tires, including products for any model year between 1997 and 2003; sizes from 16'' to 19''; summer, winter and all season tires delivered by almost 20 different brands, including Goodyear, Pirelli, Toyo, Dunlop, Continental and others. So, do not waste your time, you are in two clicks from your perfect purchase.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- June 16, 2017Tire Pressure Gauges | The Must-have Glovebox...Because under-inflated tires hurt fuel economy, handling, braking, and overall safety, it's essential to monitor their pressure regularly. You spend good money buying...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...