- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Volvo C70 Tires
The C70 is a convertible car manufactured by Volvo. It has a smooth and elegant design making it one of Volvo’s most beautiful vehicles. Though it was first introduced in 1997, the car remains popular today, and you and see it on the city streets of most developed countries. Though this is certainly not a spacious vehicle, it is perfect for going somewhere on vacation or simply relaxing on the road. This car is really stylish, casting an impression on drivers and pedestrians alike, but if you want it to be truly unique and stand out from others that have the same model, you should get the custom Volvo C70 tires sold at CARiD.
To find a set of stylish tires for your C70, you should first find and select your car's model and year in our catalog. Afterwards, you’ll be able to narrow down the results with criteria like tire size, brand and type. Our collection has many sizes for you to choose from, but you must make sure that the size matches your car’s specifications before making a decision. Apart from regular tires, we offer you all-terrain and run-flat tires, both of which have unique properties and uses. If you wish, you may also buy snow tire chains and tire pressure sensors at our store. These accessories will make your driving much safer.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.