Volkswagen Trailer Hitches
- Amarok Trailer Hitches
- Beetle Trailer Hitches
- Cabrio Trailer Hitches
- CC Trailer Hitches
- Corrado Trailer Hitches
- Cross Coupe Trailer Hitches
- Eos Trailer Hitches
- Eurovan Trailer Hitches
- Fox Trailer Hitches
- Golf Trailer Hitches
- Golf Gti Trailer Hitches
- Jetta Trailer Hitches
- Passat Trailer Hitches
- Phaeton Trailer Hitches
If you strive to make a journey with your friends or family, all you need is to hook up a trailer and go. This is when it comes to choosing a reliable Volkswagen towing hitch that you can find browsing our collection. We offer weight-bearing items that put all the weight of the trailer's tongue straight down on the suspension, weight-distributing parts that transfer some of the trailer's weight onto the front tires, as well as 5th wheel and gooseneck units that distribute all tongue weight of a trailer directly over the rear axle of the truck.
We bring to your attention that we offer various towing accessories available on our virtual shelves. For example, wiring harnesses, corrosion-resistant adapters, connectors, and other parts that are usually provided with step-by-step installation instructions. All trailer hitches and towing accessories are crafted from durable materials by the most reputable manufacturers such as Pro Series, AutoGold, RBP, Draw-Tite, Wesbar, Reese, Smittybilt, Tow Ready, Paramount, KC HiLiTES, Thule, Cequent, Bulldog, Rola, Fulton, Rugged Ridge, Hidden Hitch, Street Scene, CURT, and so on. So, do not waste your valuable time and order the part that will perfectly fit your vehicle.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 6 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $202.40$202.40
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $128.47$128.47
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $224.97$224.97
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver OpeningStarting at: $81.00$81.00
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $136.04$136.04
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3/4 Angeled Cut Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $25.33$25.33
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
"Hitch is easy to install after the bumper cover is removed. The information should tell the buyer that they there is a possibility of needing a new towing computer model for the car too."
"Curt Rear Trailer Hitch. This was very challenging to install by myself as I am 78 years old, however, the instructions and video plus other visual aids made installation a sort of easy for me (and I am not that mechanically inclined). If I had another person to assist me, it would have been easier, but, the final results were well worth it. The wiring was actually easier than I thought and I am So Satisfied. I will purchase more products. "
"Adjustments are quick, just requiring the pulling of the cotter pins and their cross bolts, sliding the adjustable mount up or down, then re-attaching the bolts and pins. For the price, this mount can't be beat!"