Volkswagen Passat Trailer Hitches
The Passat car from German car maker, Volkswagen, has been around since 1973. There have been six dynamic generations of Passat yet each one of them carefully and brilliantly strived to showcase just what a great car this is. You can get a station wagon but many of them are saloons. The car is an average family car and whenever going for a road trip or just want to carry some heavy luggage around, Volkswagen Passat trailer hitches will make the journey all the more simpler for you. The trailer hitches have been designed to allow you to not only carry the maximum number of passengers possible in the car but to also load the trunk and at the same time haul some heavy weight using it. The car usually handles very well when hauling cargo via the trailer hitch.
CARiD offers a wide range of trailer hitches but you can quickly determine exactly what you want. In helping you understand the different types of trailer hitches that the shop has, you will need to know that there is the knob or the ball hitch, which is commonly attached to the car’s rear side. You will also find receiver hitches, which is subdivided into five different classes. Based on the trim your car falls under, there is a differentiation of the capability of the hitches. The stronger the car is, the sturdier the hitch it is attached with. The trailer hitches start from Class I to V. Class I and I hitches are generally meant to be attached to light trailers and are meant to haul along light weight like camping materials and possibly light boats. CARiD has experts who are always ready to help with any questions you may have, and who are very professional.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $128.47$128.47
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $128.47$128.47
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $120.02$120.02
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Army Logo on Pink Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
Posted by Lestser A.
"This is a great addition for my trailer hitch that I ordered for my Prius. "