- ACCELERA® 651$55.92
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $322.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Suzuki SX4 Tires
The Suzuki SX4 is a smart car that will perform at its finest if it has a perfect set of wheels. Good tires provide a comfortable ride during harsh weather. Shop for high quality tires at CARiD, one of the top car accessories dealers in the nation. CARiD brings you high class tires from brands such as Pirelli, Michelin, Delinte and Dunlop. These brands ensure quality in the type of tires they produce. A good example is Pirelli, which ensures that the rubber used in sport utilities maintains the high level of handling and safety the vehicle was designed to provide. These brands focus on maintaining proper tire shapes at high speeds. They ensure varying size blocks in tread patterns for noise cancellation. Suzuki SX4 tires are developed with highest levels of grip, stability and ride comfort. If you are looking for tires with solid proof performance and ideal ones for any given performance, then CARiD would be the first place you need to stop at.
Tires are categorized according to vehicle, performance level and season. They are then divided as all-weather, winter tires, summer tires, mud tires and snow tires. The tires are further divided according to performance as all-terrain, performance, track, eco and run-flat tires. The tires are designed using high and refined technology to increase their performance. They are built to give high traction and bear a distinctive ability to drive through bad weather. Factors such as weather commonly affect tire threads. Worn threads cause under inflation which results in heat build up. This in turn affects the functionality of the tires and may result in tire bursts. That’s why nearly all Suzuki tires at CARiD are fitted with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), a device that detects temperature and pressure changes in the tires and notifies the driver for him to take the corrective response.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.