- ACCELERA® PHI$60.43 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$81.99 - $152.57
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Suzuki Sidekick Tires
Tires are some of the car accessories that guarantee your safety on the road. This is because they are able to bear the weight of the car and if in good condition, enhance your car’s performance. Get the perfect set of wheels for your Suzuki Sidekick at CARiD. CARiD is one of the leading retailers of car parts and is known for offering highly functional products from high end brands. These brands use cutting edge technology, sophistication and top-quality materials such as natural and synthetic rubbers and high tech fabrics to come up efficient Suzuki Sidekick tires. Tires are grouped according to vehicle, performance level and season. Find different sizes of Sidekick tires at the store. The tires are grouped as all-weather tires, winter tires, summer tires, snow tires and mud tires. All these tires are designed for specific functions just as their names suggest. For example, summer tires would be good for use during the warm and hot periods of the year. Therefore, buying tires requires that one considers these factors. They are once more sub-divided into all-terrain tires, regular use tires and run-flat tires depending on their performance.
Yokohama, Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Firestone and Goodyear are some of the leading brands available at CARiD. The tires are fitted with a tire pressure monitoring system, a device which detects pressure and temperature changes resulting from worn threads, then notifies the driver for him to take the necessary remedial measures. This ensures guaranteed safety on the road. The tires are developed with high braking abilities, improved traction, better control and firm gripping to make your journey more comfortable. There’s a team of experts at CARiD to help you make the right choice when buying tires for your Suzuki Sidekick. They have knowledge and offer their expertise on different types of tires and their different applications.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.