In 1989 Suzuki American Automotive Corporation presented Suzuki Sidekick as a two-door convertible or hardtop. It was a project collaboration between two successful companies – Suzuki and General Motors. Later the General Motors version was known as the Geo Tracker, and after 1998 it was the Chevrolet Tracker. The Suzuki lineup included a base JS, available only as a soft-top convertible with 2WD and more expensive JX and JLX editions, equipped with 4WD and either a soft-top or hardtop. The JS version was fitted with a 1.3 L engine; the JX and JLX trim level had a 1.6 L engine rated 80 horsepower and given a four-wheel drive system. A five-speed manual transmission was standard and three-speed automatic transmission was optional. For 1990 the car had pretty worthwhile features and was designated for anyone who wanted some adventures.
Known as the most desirable vehicle of 90th, Sidekick hasn't stopped improving its auto parts year by year. By 1991 the model got four-door version with a bigger wheelbase that enhanced versatility and appeal of the car. The 1991 also brought rear anti-lock brakes. In subsequent years a 1.6-liter 16-valve engine powered with 95 horsepower became available as well. Only in 1996 Suzuki presented more upscale and stylish Sidekick Sport. To the American market it came with the brand new 1.8-liter 120 horsepower DOHC inline-4. The 16-inch wheels were offset by tough-looking fender flares; two-tone paint and a luxury restyled interior with dual air bags were available in the Sport model. Half a year later, Suzuki surprised the audience with its X-90 model, that was mechanically identical to the Sidekick. Basically, it was two-door vehicle with a removable T-bar roof and much routed body. But still, Sidekick is known as one of the most reliable vehicles on the market, according to automotive researcher, e.g. JD Power.
Another advantage of the Sidekick is its fuel economy, with EPA number of 23 mpg in city and 26 mpg/ highway. The fuel tanks capacity of the different trims ranged from 11.10 to 18.50 gallons. A 4WD antilock brakes are optional on Sidekick, and standard on Sidekick Sport. Sport model also includes a 100-watt Alpine stereo system, cruise control (on the JLX only), security alarm system, power windows and locks, split-fold rear seat, rear window wiper/washer and overhead map lights. Well-equipped four-door Sidekick can be found for bearable prices by Suzuki.
With the Suzuki Sidekick, drivers get a full dose of versatility and strength, two qualities which are of the utmost importance. The Suzuki Sidekick also knows how to pound the pavement, allowing for a little "kick" in energy others in this segment don't see enough of. Throw in the interior comfort, cargo space as well as the smooth yet rugged style and you have a winning combination! To meet the needs of American Suzuki enthusiasts CariD offers a great list of qualitative parts. Accessories are available in every part of Suzuki Sidekick.
When it's time for your ride to get a little more "personal" our inventory of Suzuki Sidekick Accessories and Parts is here for you. Grilles, spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, wood dash kits, and chrome trim are just some of the options available to you, all in the highest quality and best prices around. Plus, all of our Suzuki Sidekick accessories and parts are guaranteed to deliver a precise OEM fit along with unlimited durability. But that's what you should expect, isn't it? When you want top-quality Suzuki Sidekick accessories, CARiD.com is the only name you need to know!
Whether you plan to improve your vehicle's performance or simply want to add some flare to its style, we store an exhaustive collection of accessories and parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Whatever product you choose, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the premium quality, unrivaled performance, and unique style. Understanding that your vehicle deserves only the top accessories and parts, we carefully handpicked each single item. And be sure all of them are manufactured by the most reputable companies in the industry, so the quality is beyond any doubts. If you still are not sure what product to choose, you are welcome to check 1 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define what accessory or part perfectly fits both your vehicle and your pocket.
- Yakima® - WaveHog Surfboard RacksStarting at: $139.08$139.08
- Coverking® - Coverbond 4™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Dash Designs® - Poly Carpet Dash CoverStarting at: $45.95$45.95
- Thule® - Slipstream Kayak RackStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- DashMat® - VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $44.28$44.28
- TRICO® - Ice™ 17" Wiper BladeStarting at: $17.19$17.19
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $74.16$74.16
- Rain-X® - Weatherbeater™ Wiper BladeStarting at: $7.71$7.71
- SportRack® - Roof BasketStarting at: $24.92$24.92
- Suzuki Sidekick Dash Kits
- Suzuki Sidekick Chrome Trim
- Suzuki Sidekick Floor Mats
- Suzuki Sidekick Body Kits
- Suzuki Sidekick Wind Deflectors
- Suzuki Sidekick Cargo Liners
- Suzuki Sidekick Seat Covers
- Suzuki Sidekick Car Covers
- Suzuki Sidekick Tonneau Covers
- Suzuki Sidekick Bed Accessories
- Suzuki Sidekick Bug Deflectors
- Suzuki Sidekick Steering Wheels
- Suzuki Sidekick Custom Gauges
- Suzuki Sidekick Light Covers
- Suzuki Sidekick Side Mirrors
- Suzuki Sidekick License Plates
- Suzuki Sidekick Wiper Blades
- Suzuki Sidekick Custom Hoods
- Suzuki Sidekick Bike Racks
- Suzuki Sidekick Roof Racks
- Suzuki Sidekick Trailer Hitches
- Suzuki Sidekick Sun Shades
- Suzuki Sidekick Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Suzuki Sidekick Dash Covers
- Suzuki Sidekick Side Vents
- Suzuki Sidekick Car Organizers
- Suzuki Sidekick Racing Seats
- Suzuki Sidekick Car Bras