Suzuki Performance Exhaust Systems
- Aerio Performance Exhaust Systems
- Equator Performance Exhaust Systems
- Esteem Performance Exhaust Systems
- Forenza Performance Exhaust Systems
- Forsa Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Vitara Performance Exhaust Systems
- Kizashi Performance Exhaust Systems
- Reno Performance Exhaust Systems
- Samurai Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sidekick Performance Exhaust Systems
- Swift Performance Exhaust Systems
- SX4 Performance Exhaust Systems
Double the power of your Suzuki with any of the Suzuki exhausts from CARiD. The variety of Suzuki exhaust systems in stock is impressive and caters to all Suzuki models ever made. Choose from top brands like MagnaFlow, Borla, Flowmaster, Gibson, RBP, Onki and Zunden. Suzuki exhausts are built for power and performance boosts and do not disappoint. You can completely count on the exhaust system to deliver as expected, as it is fine tuned to optimize the Suzuki engine. Your car will gain an additional 5-10% of power and torque, an addition that is bound to improve its pulling capacity on the roads. Choose Flowmaster or MagnaFlow direct fit catalytic converters and headers for Suzuki if you want better performance than what the factory manifold gives you. These are designed for maximum exhaust flow and power boosts. They will help increase the power of your Suzuki engine without compromising exceeding emission levels. In fact, all custom headers and catalytic converters at CARiD far exceed the laid out federal emission standards, making them far superior to the stock exhaust in quality.
Whichever exhaust system you choose, you will love the fact that you can fully customize its look with any of the polished tailpipes and tips available. All are given a chrome finish or shined to a polish to enhance the looks of your Suzuki. You will also enjoy customizing the exhaust sound to a note that you like. This you do using any resonator or muffler from the range available at CARiD. You can adjust the sound level to a range of your preference, whether you like your car loud, moderate or low. All Suzuki exhaust systems sold at the store are made from durable stainless steel and offer years of service without fail.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 56 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $308.31$308.31
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Rear Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $160.91$160.91
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- DEC® - Exhaust Manifold Assembly Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $573.01$573.01
- ANSA® - MufflerStarting at: $137.37$137.37
- Dorman® - Exhaust Manifold With Integrated Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $380.75$380.75
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $166.85$166.85
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit California Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $228.97$228.97
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $156.89$156.89
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $95.25$95.25
Posted by Nelson H.
"This muffler sounds exceptional with a nice bassy tone. It is on the loud side, but you can really hear the quality of the motor. It was a perfect fit and was easy to install."
Posted by Travis C.
"My exhaust was easy to mount, and I have a nice sounding car in under 30 min. So many compliments on the quality and sound. Will definitely be ordering more parts."
"Great, very easy to install, adds good look to the rear of my truck."
Posted by Yahya A.
"I installed the Corsa on my V8 Grand Cherokee 2012, it fits perfectly and it looks great. When you are driving it for your regular daily use, it's very quiet and sometimes you would think it's not there, but when you step on it, it gives a great sound. It also gives a great sound when you start your car. I didn't notice any increase in fuel efficiency by installing this product along with the Volant cold air intake, but it didn't decrease it either. I installed it in a friend's workshop, the items are of good quality, and it was really packed in a way which will keep it away from getting damaged. There were no problems in the installation, the instructions are clear, and all parts just fit perfectly. I had a perfect alignment and the exhaust tips didnâ€™t stick out, the new tips stick out as far as the stock tips. Please note that the back hook will have to be removed in order to install the new exhaust, this is clearly indicated in the instruction manual, and thereâ€™s no way you can install the new exhaust without removing the back hooks permanently. I would like to thank CARiD for their great service, I received the items in about 4 days from purchasing it, and this was international shipping, tracking system they have is great, you get to see where your items are. "