The Suzuki Kizashi has a sharp exterior design that gives it minimal resistance even as it cruises down the freeways. It drives well on city streets and is the ideal car for commuting. Nevertheless, if you wish to see the Kizashi operate with greater power, then you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Stock exhausts always limit a car’s ability to meet its potential. Aftermarket Suzuki Kizashi exhaust systems on the other hand boost performance by reducing backpressure and turbulence within the cylinders. This allows faster evacuation of exhaust gas to take place. Consequently, the car produces increased horsepower enabling peak performance to be attained within a short duration. Apart from that, you get to save a pretty penny especially when cruising down the highways. Your vehicle’s fuel efficiency suddenly goes up a notch higher, allowing you to travel greater distances on the same tank of fuel.
Apart from great performance, you get to acquire a durable product. Aftermarket Suzuki Kizashi exhaust systems are not susceptible to rusting. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, which is harder than ordinary stainless steel ad ultra resistant to corrosion, flaking and chipping. What’s more, the product comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing the quality of materials used in the production of the exhaust systems - in case of any defects, the manufacturer will handle it. In the long term, you save money because you no longer need to repeatedly replace your exhaust system. In addition, aftermarket Suzuki Kizashi exhaust systems come with exhaust tips that are polished to a mirror-like finish for added external appeal. Get your car prepped up. Install a Suzuki Kizashi exhaust system today and see the difference in performance displayed by your car.
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$67.30 - $230.24
- DynoMax® VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- MBRP® Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance.$39.95 - $389.95
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy.$4.75 - $23.75
- APEXi® Exhaust Muffler GasketUniversal Exhaust Muffler Gasket by APEXi.$22.04 - $27.56
- DEC® Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by DEC. Pick out a catalytic converter by DEC and get your emissions back into check without worrying to fail again. These catalytic converters are made from a heavy duty...$17.33 - $933.80
- Flowmaster® 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter (2.25" Inlet / 2.25" Outlet, 16" Length) (2250224)Universal 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2250224) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Converter Width: 6.125". Catalytic Converter Length: 16". Converter...$68.02
- Flowmaster® 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter (2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet, 16" Length) (2250225)Universal 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2250225) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Converter Width: 6.125". Catalytic Converter Length: 16". Converter...$68.02
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Brake Hose$13.64 - $16.29