The air intake system consists of many components designed to prepare and supply the proper amount of air to the cylinders. In engines with external mixture formation, this system carries out the function of mixing. The system includes such components as an air filter, intake manifold, mass air flow sensor, throttle body, and so on. In turbocharged engines, the system also relies on an air compressor, intercooler, etc. They all are significant components for stable engine operation as they are closely connected with many systems of an engine and a whole vehicle.
But the parts of any system are not immune from failures and damages. Sometimes it is better to remove broken components and install new ones. If you happened to meet such difficulties, you do not have to chase around trying to find the parts you need. At our store you can choose the right components from a great number of affordable, high quality Seat air intake parts from leading, trustworthy manufacturers (Hastings, K&N, Bully Dog, Injen Technology, Volant, and others). With professional assistance provided by our experts, you will get everything your car needs to ensure correct operation.
- Hastings Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so dont trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting requirements...$7.28 - $65.12
- WIX Air Filter PanelAir Filter Panel by WIX. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot, carbon...$4.66 - $105.91
- Airaid Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- GREEN FILTER Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- K&N 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$35.99 - $95.99
- K&N E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$29.99 - $363.99
- K&N Air FilterK&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are...$29.99 - $363.99
- Rugged Ridge Air FilterAir Filter by Rugged Ridge. Get increased airflow, better filtration and reduced maintenance with this high performance synthetic air filter. The increased airflow will improve engine performance, while the upgraded filtration...$26.99 - $36.99
- Weapon-R Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Walker 35582 Chrome HT Silicone Rubber Hose (35582)Universal Chrome HT Silicone Rubber Hose (35582) by Walker. Inlet Diameter 1: 0.875". Outlet Diameter: 0.5". With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything...$62.67
- Walker 35583 Chrome HT Silicone Rubber Hose (35583)Universal Chrome HT Silicone Rubber Hose (35583) by Walker. Inlet Diameter 1: 1.125". Outlet Diameter: 0.75". With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything...$70.50
- Walker 36186 Heavy Duty Galvanized Exhaust Hose (36186)Universal Heavy Duty Galvanized Exhaust Hose (36186) by Walker. Diameter: 6". Inlet Diameter 1: 6". Walker offers a compltete line-up of exhaust products for todays medium-duty, heavy-duty and comercials vehicles. With their...$21.90
- Walker 36173 Heavy Duty Rubber 90 Degree Pipe Elbow (36173)Universal Heavy Duty 90 Degree Pipe Elbow (36173) by Walker. Flare: 90. Inlet Diameter 1: 6". Outlet Diameter: 5.5". Overall Length: 9.25". Connection Type: Pipe Connection. If you want exhaust piping that delivers precise OE-style...$21.48
- ACDelco A2046C Professional Air Filter (A2046C)Professional Air Filter by ACDelco. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this Professional Air Filter by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...$23.60
- Hastings AF1417 Air Filter (AF1417)Air Filter by Hastings. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so dont trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting requirements...$16.72
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.