- (81)Air Filter BoxesSeat
- (245)Air FiltersSeat
- (7)MAF SensorsSeat
- (5)Intake ManifoldsSeat
- (21)Air Filter MaintenanceSeat
Are you in search of durable auto repair components to restore your automobile? Then you have found the right store. Our professionals handpick quality and durable Infiniti replacement air intake parts to offer you only tough components your vehicle deserves. If performance of your Infiniti is important for you, you should keep an eye on your auto’s air intake system. It ensures an ample supply of the engine with clean air for optimal automobile performance and fuel mileage. Your auto’s air intake system does not consist of two or three components. It is a complex mechanism that requires each part of the system to work properly. Scroll through the virtual shelves of our online store to find air filters, mass flow sensors, and many other Infiniti repair parts to restore your auto.
Our suppliers are reputable brands of the industry such as Beck Arnley, ACDelco, Fram, Airaid, Denso, etc., so you can rely on our store as any parts you order will definitely feature great quality. Use filters to choose the required products in a couple of minutes: you can sort our catalog by product category, brand, and preferred price. Thanks to the convenience of the Web, it has become really simple to purchase all needed replacement parts and receive them right at your doorstep in a few days.
The air intake system consists of many components designed to prepare and supply the proper amount of air to the cylinders. In engines with external mixture formation, this system carries out the function of mixing. The system includes such components as an air filter, intake manifold, mass air flow sensor, throttle body, and so on. In turbocharged engines, the system also relies on an air compressor, intercooler, etc. They all are significant components for stable engine operation as they are closely connected with many systems of an engine and a whole vehicle.
But the parts of any system are not immune from failures and damages. Sometimes it is better to remove broken components and install new ones. If you happened to meet such difficulties, you do not have to chase around trying to find the parts you need. At our store you can choose the right components from a great number of affordable, high quality Seat air intake parts from leading, trustworthy manufacturers (Hastings, K&N, Bully Dog, Injen Technology, Volant, and others). With professional assistance provided by our experts, you will get everything your car needs to ensure correct operation.
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so dont trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting requirements...$7.28 - $65.12
- WIX® Air Filter PanelAir Filter Panel by WIX. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot, carbon...$4.66 - $109.54
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7.$83.95 - $116.95
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$26.99 - $95.99
- K&N® 33 Series Unique Air Filter33 Series Unique Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.7 oz (21 ml). Height: 1.25" (32 mm). Length: 9.25" (235 mm). Width: 8.063" (205 mm). Includes: 1 Air Filter.$34.99 - $95.99
- K&N® E Series Unique Air FilterE Series Unique Air Filter by K&N.$31.99 - $363.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N.$29.99 - $139.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...$67.99 - $236.99
- K&N® 57S Performance Airbox57S Performance Airbox by K&N. This airbox has a stock appearing design and function, but will still greatly increase airflow. The increased airflow comes from a large conical shaped K&N air filter, and results in more horsepower...$148.99 - $256.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$58.99 - $552.99
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.