The engine is in need of a constant supply of clean fuel to power your automobile. The fuel system of your vehicle starts at the fuel tank filter neck and ends at fuel injectors. If you want all components of your vehicle’s fuel system work properly and deliver excellent performance, keep them in good condition. Do you need some brand new replacement fuel system parts to get your auto back to top performance? Our online store is at your service if you need durable auto parts to restore your precious vehicle.
Along the way, fuel in your auto’s fuel system is filtered, pressurized, and regulated by the on-board computer to make your Seat deliver smooth performance. If some parts of that system are damaged, restore your automobile with excellent quality Seat replacement fuel system parts. Our online store can boast of numerous fuel injection components, carburetors, fuel filers and many other repair parts designed to restore your treasure. If you need a piece of advice, call our tech support and our team will gladly help you to choose all the needed fuel delivery parts.
- HITACHI® Fuel PumpsFuel Pumps by HITACHI®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$75.90 - $305.29
- ACDelco® Professional™ Fuel FilterProfessional™ Fuel Filter by ACDelco®. Protect your Combustion System from contaminants with a high-quality ACDelco Professional Fuel Filter.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.41 - $166.27
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$2.39 - $97.89
- WIX® Complete In-Line Fuel FilterComplete In-Line Fuel Filter by WIX®. The fuel filter is often the forgotten filter. Yet the fuel put into diesel and off-road equipment, more often than not, contains contaminants such as dirt, rust, scale and water. These...Provides highly efficient and unmatched fuel cleansing performanceProtects advanced fuel injection systems from contaminants$3.52 - $69.17
- MagnaFuel® In-Line Fuel PumpIn-Line Fuel Pump by MagnaFuel®. Once-piece design is more compact and light weight.Ideal for street muscle carsQuiet operation$464.11 - $536.64
- Radium® Automotive AccessoriesAutomotive Accessories by Radium®. The optional plumbing kits include fittings and hoses to make the fuel pump hanger a direct bolt-in OEM replacement for both single and dual pump configurations. The included hose/fittings allow...$85.45 - $968.95
- Aeromotive® A1000 Fuel PumpUniversal A1000 Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. This is the pump that started it all. Durable, reliable, good looking and it supports high horsepower. Perfect for the daily driver that doesn't run like a daily driver.ORB-10 inlet and outlet portsFor EFI applications use regulator P/N 13101 or P/N 13109$407.05
- Aeromotive® 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel PumpUniversal 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight...Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicableE85 Compatible$124.34
- Aeromotive® Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel PumpUniversal Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Aeromotive features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...For gasoline engines onlyDevelops 12 PSI line pressure when used with regulators$365.21
- Aeromotive® 200 Series Stealth Fuel TankUniversal 200 Series Stealth Fuel Tank by Aeromotive®. Considering a switch to EFI or swapping in that late model motor? What has recently become the hottest trend in hot rodding has been plagued by fuel delivery. The question is...200 lph high performance fuel pumpSupports up to$661.78 - $1,170.42
- K&N® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by K&N®. K&N Performance Fuel Filters are built for high flow rates and capacity while they provide outstanding filtration. They have a high strength carbon steel housing and a high performance rolled seam that exceeds...Superior ConstructionLow Restriction$8.72 - $74.99
- Blox Racing® Adjustable Fuel Pressure RegulatorAdjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator by Blox Racing®. The BLOX Racing adjustable fuel pressure regulator (FPR) is an affordable and easy-to-install alternative to those complicated and expensive aftermarket units. This billet...$40.00
- JET® Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel Pressure Regulator by JET®. Installed product is non-returnable.$31.46 - $110.21
- JET® Carburetor and ComponentsCarburetor and Components by JET®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by JET features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Trimmed throttle shaftsUltimate airflow$5.96 - $1,469.25
- Aeromotive® Fuel RailsFuel Rails by Aeromotive®. Aeromotive, long known for high-end bulletproof fuel systems, is proud to introduce our new billet aluminum fuel rails for the popular cars. The Aeromotive Billet Fuel Rails feature -8AN inlet and outlet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$211.42 - $707.79
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.