- (27)Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsSeat
- (56)Turbo & SuperchargersSeat
- (18)Engine MountsSeat
- (32)Oil FiltersSeat
- (8)Oil PansSeat
- (26)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesSeat
- (15)Timing BeltsSeat
- (9)Engine Oil CoolersSeat
- (12)Engine PulleysSeat
- (45)Auxiliary Drive BeltsSeat
- (97)Motor OilsSeat
- (59)Engine Oil AdditivesSeat
A Spanish automaker SEAT belongs to the Volkswagen Group – a famous German automobile manufacturer. SEAT was launched in 1950 by the government-owned industrial company. Today the brand is a solid and renowned one focused on producing superminis and compacts. All these cars are really stylish, well-equipped, comfortable, and appropriate for everyday driving and out-of-town traveling. Today the company (with its head office in Martorell, Spain) has several subsidiaries (SEAT Group) with a parent company SEAT S.A. and lots of assembly plants all over the world.
Browse our digital shelves to get premium Seat engine parts. We constantly expand our product range to make your shopping experience easy and profitable. We cooperate with the world's most recognized manufacturers that maintain their unrivaled reputation on the market to ensure matchless dependability of every engine part on offer. All Seat replacement engine parts are made of strong materials that form the basis for the durability and flawless operation of every part. Those who want to get unbeatable quality products and save their budget for other purchases are welcome to look through our extensive line of second-to-none parts for their favorite Seat model.
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing BeltContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt by Continental®. This product is designed and manufactured as an OEM replacement for safe, reliable and efficient performance. Thanks to its polychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension...OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performancePolychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension members, and polyamide fabric for reliable and long-lasting service life$7.16 - $83.14
- Gates® High Performance Timing BeltHigh Performance Timing Belt by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$34.49 - $158.06
- Gates® PowerGrip™ Premium Timing BeltPowerGrip™ Premium Timing Belt by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...$8.31 - $81.39
- Westar® Engine MountEngine Mount by Westar®. Engineered to minimize vibration from the engine. This engine mount will make sure your engine runs quietly and does not rattle when started and while driving.Build with quality that matches or exceeds OEM SpecificationsPerfect fit$1.14 - $236.32
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine BeltContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine Belt by Continental®. Designed to transmit torque and drive engine accessories, this serpentine belt provides quieter and cooler performance, greater durability, and maximum service life...OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performanceProvides quiet performance, even in wet conditions$6.62 - $109.86
- Gates® Micro-V™ Premium OE Stretch Fit V-Ribbed Serpentine BeltMicro-V™ Premium OE Stretch Fit V-Ribbed Serpentine Belt by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time...$6.82 - $85.56
- Hastings® Oil Filter ElementOil Filter Element by Hastings®. This filter element traps contaminants from the oil minimizing the possibility of costly engine repairs. To ensure it meets OE specifications, the manufacturer tested it according to SAE HS806 test...Protects the engine from damaging contaminantsSuperior dirt holding capacity for the toughest environments$6.60 - $63.23
- Hastings® Spin-On Oil FilterSpin-On Oil Filter by Hastings®. 1 Piece. This filter traps contaminants from the oil minimizing the possibility of costly engine repairs. To prevent any leaks, it comes with a nitrile gasket that withstands extreme temperatures...Protects the engine from damaging contaminantsExcels in both contaminant removal efficiency and contaminant holding capacity$6.62 - $28.54
- Dorman® Engine Oil PanEngine Oil Pan by Dorman®. Many Dorman Oil Pans include a drain plug and drain plug gasket. The engine oil pan gasket is sold separately. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit provides an additional layer of...Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction ensures long lasting durabilityHigh strength coating prevents rust$18.05 - $256.21
- Spectra Premium® Engine Oil PanEngine Oil Pan by Spectra Premium®. This oil pan is designed to provide OE quality, fit, and performance. It's manufactured using Spectra Premium's engineering analysis and deep knowledge of the oil pan manufacturing process that...Stores the engine oil and protects the the bottom of the vehicle's engine from road debrisManufactured using both spot welding and baffle processes to ensure OE design and fit$7.96 - $1,213.66
- Crown® Oil Fill PlugOil Fill Plug by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$5.63
- Cloyes® Timing Belt TensionerTiming Belt Tensioner by Cloyes®. These belt and chain tensioners are manufactured to OEM specifications and provide superior quality and performance along with prolonged service life. Each Cloyes component is a product of...Keeps balance shaft/timing belts/chains in perfect tensionMeets or exceed OE standards$16.55 - $145.47
- Gates® Timing IdlerTiming Idler by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$18.27 - $106.45
- Gates® Timing Belt TensionerTiming Belt Tensioner by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...$22.27 - $143.11
- Gates® Timing Belt Tensioner Hydraulic AssemblyTiming Belt Tensioner Hydraulic Assembly by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find...$27.96 - $122.03
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.