Based on the Seat's best-selling Ibiza hatchback platform, the Cordoba, available as a sedan, station wagon or a coupé depending on generation, adds the increased cabin size and improved comfort to the agile chassis of the Ibiza. Powered by a line of competent engines and featuring a pretty firm and well-tuned suspension, the Cordoba is fun to drive just like its smaller sister model, but also provides enough legroom and cargo space for everyday use versatility. The Cupra version of the Cordoba, powered by a 2.0-liter turbo engine and packed with performance-oriented features, was also one of the fastest and enjoyable cars in its class.
Whether you own a sporty Cupra or a versatile Cordoba, we've got all you might need to liven up your Seat here at CARiD. The high quality Seat Cordoba air filters and induction kits that we stock have been designed to allow more cool and clean air into the car's engine, resulting in better combustion, increased power output and improved efficiency. Manufactured from high-quality materials and tested to work with your Cordoba's engine specifications, the air intakes we've got at CARiD are easy to set up and will let you enjoy your car's spirited performance literally minutes after installation.
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $552.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$35.99 - $95.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$29.99 - $363.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.