Saturn Trailer Hitches & Towing
Saturn, a subsidiary of the General Motors Corporation, was founded in 1985 with the official slogan “Different Kind of Car Company.” Indeed, the motto reflects the reality as the company is notable for manufacturing various types of vehicles that annually win a lot of awards. Moreover, the Saturn cars are attractive and sturdy with lots of cargo space, but if it is not enough for you, you can always attach a trailer to your auto. This process is quite easy with the Saturn towing hitch stored on our website as all you have to do is to bolt it to the chassis of your car.
Before getting a new item, you must define the weight-carrying capacity and the tongue weight as they play an important part in proper weight distribution. On our digital shelves, we stock the following units: weight-carrying, weight-distributing, gooseneck, and 5th wheel towing hitches designed by the most renowned manufacturers in the industry such as Pro Series, Rola, Wesbar, Reese, Draw-Tite, Cequent, and others. By the way, we have the widest line of towing accessories for your vehicle. In conclusion, don't lie in wait and simply choose your new Saturn part.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$26.95from $21.56 - $287.28# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $163.49# 932
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $92.62# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $229.57# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $288.14# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$43.43from $34.74 - $665.14# 930
- Westin® Trailer HitchesWestin's Receiver Hitches feature a round tube design, with some applications featuring a square tube design based on specific allowances or limitations. All feature a Westin quality textured black powder coat finish to match...
$111.60from $89.28 - $170.35# 5049
- Hopkins® Impulse™ Digital Brake ControlImpulse™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$18.14from $14.51 - $90.82# 2863
- AMI® Hitch CoverHitch Cover by AMI®. These hitch receiver covers aren’t cheap cast plastic or stamped sheet metal. They’re CNC-machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
$18.70from $14.96 - $56.64# 3752
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $109.90# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- CURT® Brake Control Harness Bulk Quick PlugBrake Control Harness Bulk Quick Plug by CURT®. Wiring adapter to connect OEM brake controller wiring on vehicle to electric brake controller. 2' wire, protective sleeve.
$4.25from $3.40 - $162.00# 7152
- DefenderWorx® Hitch CoverBillet Hitch Cover is designed to hide that ugly hitch receiver when it is not in use. The cover is made of the highest quality T-6061 Billet Aluminum, and it is available in various colors and options. Sport your manufacturer's...
$50.89from $40.71 - $66.76# 1179
- # 242085
- # 368595
- # 350858
Good connector. It was easy to install and the ends have nice factory style connectors, so you can just plug them into the existing connectors (vs splicing the wires in like some other brands do). I did have to cut and splice the yellow wire because it came up short, but it may have been due to where I attached the box and/or where I routed the wires (not a big deal either way). If you splice any wires, I recommend you solder or crimp the splice and then apply liquid electrical tape and shrink tubing over that. I was pleased with this product.
- Popular Trailer Hitches Part Numbers
- CURT® 120513 - Class 2 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 3500/300 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56017 - 3 Wire T-Connector
- CURT® 112983 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56025 - 2 Wire T-Connector (with Standard 2-Wire System)
- CURT® 56026 - 3 Wire T-Connector (with 3-Wire System with Powered Converter)
- CURT® 13591 - Class 3 Exposed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 75681 - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 400/4000 with Weight Distributing)
- Reese® 44637 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 400/4000 with Weight Distributing)
- Reese® 118418 - T-One Connector with Circuit Protected Converter
- CURT® 56018 - 3 Wire T-Connector