Saturn Trailer Hitches
Saturn, a subsidiary of the General Motors Corporation, was founded in 1985 with the official slogan “Different Kind of Car Company.” Indeed, the motto reflects the reality as the company is notable for manufacturing various types of vehicles that annually win a lot of awards. Moreover, the Saturn cars are attractive and sturdy with lots of cargo space, but if it is not enough for you, you can always attach a trailer to your auto. This process is quite easy with the Saturn towing hitch stored on our website as all you have to do is to bolt it to the chassis of your car.
Before getting a new item, you must define the weight-carrying capacity and the tongue weight as they play an important part in proper weight distribution. On our digital shelves, we stock the following units: weight-carrying, weight-distributing, gooseneck, and 5th wheel towing hitches designed by the most renowned manufacturers in the industry such as Pro Series, Rola, Wesbar, Reese, Draw-Tite, Cequent, and others. By the way, we have the widest line of towing accessories for your vehicle. In conclusion, don't lie in wait and simply choose your new Saturn part.
- # 242085
- # 368595
- # 350858
| Posted by Gary S | (Berwyn, IL)
Good connector. It was easy to install and the ends have nice factory style connectors, so you can just plug them into the existing connectors (vs splicing the wires in like some other brands do). I did have to cut and splice the yellow wire because it came up short, but it may have been due to where I attached the box and/or where I routed the wires (not a big deal either way). If you splice any wires, I recommend you solder or crimp the splice and then apply liquid electrical tape and shrink tubing over that. I was pleased with this product.
- Popular Trailer Hitches Part Numbers
- CURT® 120513 - Class 2 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 3500/300 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56017 - 3 Wire T-Connector
- CURT® 112983 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56025 - 2 Wire T-Connector
- CURT® 56026 - 3 Wire T-Connector
- CURT® 13591 - Class 3 Exposed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 75681 - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 400/4000 with Weight Distributing)
- Reese® 44637 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 400/4000 with Weight Distributing)
- Reese® 118418 - T-One Connector Assembly with Circuit Protected Converter
- CURT® 56018 - 3 Wire T-Connector