It is always good to be on the look out for anything that will offer us a great deal with any acquisition that we make. This is more so with a huge investment like purchasing a hitch. Visit carid.com for the best deals on trailer hitches. You will get a lifetime warranty with any Saturn Outlook trailer hitch that you purchase. CARiD stocks some of the best products from the best brand names in the hitch market. Some of the brand names you can choose from include CURT, Pro Series, Hidden Hitch, Rugged Ridge, Draw Tite and Tow Ready. With such names, you will not only be assured of quality but also durability. The making of the Saturn Outlook trailer hitches from CARiD is overseen by some of the best engineering minds in the profession to ensure that they are second to none when it comes to quality.
A good hitch is one that only places 10% of the total weight on the tongue as this is the weight that most cars would handle while in motion. If you however have more weight on the tongue, it will have some negative impact on the weight of the car. The front wheels of the car will become lighter and this will interfere with oncoming cars because your headlights will be raised and may end up blinding other drivers. To prevent this, ensure that you purchase a weight distributing Saturn Outlook trailer hitch. Weight distributing hitches dispense the weight evenly on all the four tires of the car. It is also a great idea to look into the future and purchase a hitch that will still serve you should you need to tow something heavier in the future.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Westin® - Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $164.45$164.45
- Hopkins® - Agility™ Digital Brake ControlStarting at: $104.20$104.20
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $155.43$155.43
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $20.39$20.39
- Tekonsha® - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $13.53$13.53
- Hopkins® - Reliance™ Digital Brake ControlStarting at: $65.76$65.76
"Good connector. It was easy to install and the ends have nice factory style connectors, so you can just plug them into the existing connectors (vs splicing the wires in like some other brands do). I did have to cut and splice the yellow wire because it came up short, but it may have been due to where I attached the box and/or where I routed the wires (not a big deal either way). If you splice any wires, I recommend you solder or crimp the splice and then apply liquid electrical tape and shrink tubing over that. I was pleased with this product."
"Good-looking hitch. Welds looked nice and surface/paint was nice and smooth. I recommend you go a Â˝ copper tube fitting brush to clean out the thread holes (or a similar small wire brush). Once I got the brush and cleaned out the holes in the frame, the installation went smooth. Iâ€™m pleased with my purchase."