Owners of the Saturn L-Series know that they have dependable and well performing cars which are also fuel efficient as well as stylish. With such a car, it is only fair to have the best accessories and parts that fit it. It is important to get only the best without making any room for error. The Saturn L-Series was the first car from the car maker to have anti lock brakes, power windows, a V6 engine, keyless entry and mirrors which differed from other cars in this class. If you have a Saturn L-Series and have a wide load of cargo that you have to transport, you should not worry because with Saturn L-Series trailer hitches, you can fix a trailer on the back of your car and you will soon be on your way. Get the best Saturn L-Series trailer hitches from CARiD, where you will also have a wide variety to choose from. This way, you can be assured that you end up with a hitch that suits your needs. CARiD’s selection of hitches is one of the finest in the market, as the shop carries only brands whose quality is not compromised.
Choose from brand names like Draw Tite, CURT, Hidden Hutch, Pro Series and Rugged Ridge among others. These hitches have very great features and are also sturdy. Having been manufactured by the best engineers in the field, you can be assured that they are second to none in quality and reliability. Use a custom Saturn L-Series trailer hitch from CARiD and identify your Saturn’s true capacity. You may be surprised at the number of heavy loads it can comfortably haul. With each hitch, you also get a lifetime warranty. This only goes a long way in guaranteeing that you are dealing with only the best products in the market.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $109.89$109.89
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $104.42$104.42
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $104.42$104.42
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
"Good connector. It was easy to install and the ends have nice factory style connectors, so you can just plug them into the existing connectors (vs splicing the wires in like some other brands do). I did have to cut and splice the yellow wire because it came up short, but it may have been due to where I attached the box and/or where I routed the wires (not a big deal either way). If you splice any wires, I recommend you solder or crimp the splice and then apply liquid electrical tape and shrink tubing over that. I was pleased with this product."
"Good-looking hitch. Welds looked nice and surface/paint was nice and smooth. I recommend you go a Â½ copper tube fitting brush to clean out the thread holes (or a similar small wire brush). Once I got the brush and cleaned out the holes in the frame, the installation went smooth. Iâ€™m pleased with my purchase."