The Saturn L-Series is a line of automobiles sold by the General Motor's Company. L-series is a mid-sized sedan which was firstly introduced in 2000. The vehicle was based on the Opel Vectra platform. The cars were available with 4 cylinder V6 engines equipped with either 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission. Due to the low commercial profit the production was canceled in the year 2005. The Saturn Aura became a model replacing L-Series,and its production commenced in 2006.
The L-Series sedan had a similar engine that was installed in the earlier produced S-Series. In 2001st series vehicle side-curtain bags became optional. Innovations also touched model designations, LS1 became L200, LS2 became L300, LW1 became LW200, and LW2 became LW300. Some renewals took place in 2002, when alloy wheel, automatic air conditioning and rear DVD entertainment became available. In 2003 major renewals were applied to Saturn L-Series parts: new edition received chromed grill and new taillights.
In 2004 the 'L200' and 'LW200' were renamed into 'L300'. Antilock brakes system became standard for all vehicles, automatic air-conditioning system was replaced with the manual one in order to reduce complexity. All the cars were equipped only with 4-speed automatic transmissions. In 2005 the production of wagon editions was terminated, and the only edition available was a sedan. The only customizable option available was a power moonroof, other options had to be dropped in order to reduce production complexity.
When it comes to reliable performance coupled with a tasteful, stylish profile, there is not a whole lot of competition for the Saturn L-Series. One of the more attractive offerings from Saturn over the last decade, the L-Series encompasses a solid mix of what drivers need: refined handling due to solid auto parts, a comfortable interior spread, and a host of driver options. The L-Series has become a modern-classic, out of production but still highly visible, thanks to its spotless reputation. One of the more versatile and accommodating models in recent years, the Saturn L-Series is still a force to be reckoned with and has to be treated with the best accessories only.
The Saturn L-Series Accessories and Parts help your vehicle stay one step ahead of the rest. Our selection of top-quality Saturn L-Series accessories and parts offers all the options you need, including wood dash kits, grilles, wheels, spoilers, floor mats, and more. Everything we carry can be counted on to deliver the kind of professional durability and precise fit you depend on. Period. The finest manufacturers, the biggest discounts, the most styles - Saturn L-Series accessories and parts that get the job done are always at CARiD.com!
Whether you plan to improve your vehicle's performance or simply want to add some flare to its style, we store an exhaustive collection of accessories and parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Whatever product you choose, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the premium quality, unrivaled performance, and unique style. Understanding that your vehicle deserves only the top accessories and parts, we carefully handpicked each single item. And be sure all of them are manufactured by the most reputable companies in the industry, so the quality is beyond any doubts. If you still are not sure what product to choose, you are welcome to check 4 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define what accessory or part perfectly fits both your vehicle and your pocket.
- Covercraft® - Block-It™ 380 Custom Car CoverStarting at: $166.20$166.20
- CalTrend® - Tweed Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $220.37$220.37
- Yakima® - BasketCase Roof Cargo BasketStarting at: $119.00$119.00
- Remin® - Full KitStarting at: $144.61$144.61
- Dash Designs® - Sedona Suede™ Dash CoverStarting at: $65.95$65.95
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Starting at: $319.95$319.95
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $54.95$54.95
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $37.08$37.08
- Saturn L-Series Dash Kits
- Saturn L-Series Chrome Trim
- Saturn L-Series Spoilers
- Saturn L-Series Floor Mats
- Saturn L-Series Wind Deflectors
- Saturn L-Series Cargo Liners
- Saturn L-Series Seat Covers
- Saturn L-Series Car Covers
- Saturn L-Series Steering Wheels
- Saturn L-Series Custom Gauges
- Saturn L-Series Light Covers
- Saturn L-Series Side Mirrors
- Saturn L-Series License Plates
- Saturn L-Series Wiper Blades
- Saturn L-Series Custom Hoods
- Saturn L-Series Bike Racks
- Saturn L-Series Roof Racks
- Saturn L-Series Trailer Hitches
- Saturn L-Series Sun Shades
- Saturn L-Series Dash Covers
- Saturn L-Series Side Vents
- Saturn L-Series Door Sills
- Saturn L-Series Car Organizers
- Saturn L-Series Car Bras
- Saturn L-Series Racing Seats