Saturn Vue Trailer Hitches
CARiD offers a variety of Saturn Vue trailer hitches to choose from depending on the trailer that you intend to tow as well as the car that you have. Each trailer hitch comes with a manual that will assist you in determining if your car will be up to task depending on the weight of the trailer, the weight of your Saturn Vue and the hitch hat you have purchased. For any vehicle to remain stable when in motion and towing a trailer, 10% of the total weight of the trailer has to be at the tongue of the hitch. If you have more weight than this on the tongue of the car, then you will encounter some problems while you are moving. All the weight will go to the back wheels of your car, making your front wheels lighter and this will make steering a major problem. You will also end up interfering with oncoming traffic because your headlights, now raised, will be interfering with oncoming drivers. This is why it is best to get a weight distributing hitch that will ensure that the weight is equally distributed on all wheels of the car.
Shifting the weight on your trailer to create some balance or using sway control devices may seem like the answer when you experience instability while driving. This might work but it is just transitory. The only way you will be assured of stability when towing, is by ensuring that you have the correct combination of hitch type, trailer size and car weight. To determine the weight balance before beginning your journey, you might be required to go to the truck scales and this should be done with the trailer fully loaded with what you intend to tow. Overall though, you will have an easy time towing when you identify the best trailer hitch for your Vue. CARiD can help you in doing that.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$25.01from $20.01 - $266.00# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$51.68from $41.34 - $151.38# 932
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $87.26# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $212.56# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$46.53from $37.22 - $266.80# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$51.68from $41.34 - $665.14# 930
- Westin® Trailer HitchesWestin's Receiver Hitches feature a round tube design, with some applications featuring a square tube design based on specific allowances or limitations. All feature a Westin quality textured black powder coat finish to match...
$111.60from $89.28 - $170.35# 5049
- Hopkins® Impulse™ Digital Brake ControlImpulse™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$18.14from $14.51 - $78.84# 2863
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $95.40# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- Hopkins® Brake-Force™ Brake ControlBrake-Force™ Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake controls.
$18.14from $14.51 - $104.65# 2861
- Hopkins® Reliance™ Digital Brake ControlReliance™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$10.41from $8.33 - $61.19# 2865
- Hopkins® Agility™ Digital Brake ControlAgility™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$10.41from $8.33 - $100.82# 2855
- # 10407580
- Thule® Set-to-Go Kayak Rack$109.95# 32522351
- # 12792355
Good connector. It was easy to install and the ends have nice factory style connectors, so you can just plug them into the existing connectors (vs splicing the wires in like some other brands do). I did have to cut and splice the yellow wire because it came up short, but it may have been due to where I attached the box and/or where I routed the wires (not a big deal either way). If you splice any wires, I recommend you solder or crimp the splice and then apply liquid electrical tape and shrink tubing over that. I was pleased with this product.
- Popular Vue Part Numbers
- CURT® 56026 - 3 Wire T-Connector (with 3-Wire System with Powered Converter)
- CURT® 13591 - Class 3 Exposed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 75681 - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 400/4000 with Weight Distributing)
- Reese® 44637 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 400/4000 with Weight Distributing)
- Reese® 118418 - T-One Connector with Circuit Protected Converter
- CURT® 56018 - 3 Wire T-Connector
- Saturn Vue Models
- Vue Base Trailer Hitches
- Vue Green Line Trailer Hitches
- Vue Hybrid Trailer Hitches
- Vue Red Line Trailer Hitches
- Vue XE Trailer Hitches
- Vue XR Trailer Hitches