When the Saturn Company of cars was started, its aim was to manufacture cars that were affordable, fuel efficient and comfortable. Another great thing about Saturn cars is that a lot of paneling and bodywork is put into place to ensure that it doesn’t get dents. Any car owner would love to travel in this car keeping in mind that he will get to save a lot because of its efficiency. If you are planning to go for a long ride in this car and you have a lot of luggage that might not all fit in there, then you should not worry because with the best trailer hitches in the market, all this will be possible. At CARiD, you will find a variety of Saturn Astra trailer hitches. What you should be on the look out is the correct trailer hitch that will be suitable for the amount of cargo that you will be towing with the trailer. This is because it is very important to have the weight well balanced out in all the wheels of the car to prevent swaying while driving, something that is notorious for causing accidents on the road.
The best part about purchasing the correct trailer hitch for your Saturn Astra car is the fact that it will not take up much of your time when it comes to installing it. Depending on the type of luggage that you have, you might be required to drill in some holes so that you can have it in place. In such instances, ensure that you follow the manual from the manufacturer to avoid making mistakes during the installation. Buy your hitch from CARiD and you will be assured of getting the best Saturn Astra trailer hitches that money can buy.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.36$144.36
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
"Good connector. It was easy to install and the ends have nice factory style connectors, so you can just plug them into the existing connectors (vs splicing the wires in like some other brands do). I did have to cut and splice the yellow wire because it came up short, but it may have been due to where I attached the box and/or where I routed the wires (not a big deal either way). If you splice any wires, I recommend you solder or crimp the splice and then apply liquid electrical tape and shrink tubing over that. I was pleased with this product."
"Good-looking hitch. Welds looked nice and surface/paint was nice and smooth. I recommend you go a Â½ copper tube fitting brush to clean out the thread holes (or a similar small wire brush). Once I got the brush and cleaned out the holes in the frame, the installation went smooth. Iâ€™m pleased with my purchase."