Head-turning style is not the only that's offered by the headlights that we have for you. Every pair of projector headlights will fit into the stock headlight bulb socket promising a quick and painless installation, allowing you to display the vibrant angel eyes everyone admires in mere minutes. Don't put off the modern makeover every model embraces. Upgrade your vehicle with a pair of halo headlights today.
If you think that to illuminate the road is the only function of your headlights, it means you have heard nothing about Projector, LED, Euro and Dual Halo Projector Headlights we store. These not only improve your visibility during the nighttime hours but also make your vehicle look stunning and majestic at night. We carry a huge variety of products available almost for every vehicle that is now on the market.
If every time you take a glimpse at your headlights and nothing grabs your attention, then something is wrong. IPCW Euro Headlights fill up that void by illuminating the road with a modern edge and runway-worthy fashion. CARiD.com features every housing option and finish on the planet, including Clear, Black, and Smoke - the hottest choices at the lowest prices. Each pair of headlights is a simple install that directly replaces your factory units. No more guessing games. No more waiting around. It's time to release your vehicle's style potential.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Projector Headlights the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Spyder, Spec-D, Anzo, TYC, IPCW, Replace, CG, Winjet, Recon the Projector Headlights we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
In addition to projector headlights, CARiD stocks thousands of other lighting accessories for any car, SUV and truck model. We offer an extensive variety of automotive lighting products that will complement your exterior and interior, greatly contributing to the vehicle's style and functionality. Tail lights, DRLs, truck bed lights, 3rd brake lights - all products come from the most trusted manufacturers that we have carefully selected for you to enjoy the looks and the quality.
The nighttime look that "no one saw coming," R8 Style LED Headlights, borne from the Audi R8, are not your everyday projector headlights. Featuring bold projector lenses decked out with an LED strip, the Euro-styled flavor never backs down, lighting up your vehicle with different housing options (Chrome or Black). This is the hot headlight upgrade you've heard about. Professionally assembled for a precise OEM fit. And that's what we have here for you. The hottest style, the sharpest design – ride in style with a set of brand-new headlights.
Headlights are probably the most significant part of the vehicle's lighting system. Safe driving depends on the driver's ability to notice many things straightaway, especially during the nighttime hours or bad weather conditions. That's why you need to have the highest quality headlights on your vehicle. And for the same exact reason, you need us! CARiD knows everything about top-grade headlights and proper illumination. Check out our extensive selection of lights and make your choice. Allow your vehicle to see the road ahead clearly, no matter the time or conditions.
- Projector HeadlightsFocused Beams
- LED HeadlightsStylish, Bright And Durable
- U-Bar HeadlightsInnovative Trend Design
- Halo HeadlightsAngel Eyes
- Euro HeadlightsFar From Ordinary
- Factory HeadlightsStock Look And Function
- Daytime Running LightsUnique Style And Safety
- Signal LightsParking, Corner, Bumper Lights
- Fog LightsCustom, Factory, DRLs
- Headlight BulbsIlluminate The Darkness
- Acura Projector Headlights
- Audi Projector Headlights
- BMW Projector Headlights
- Buick Projector Headlights
- Cadillac Projector Headlights
- Chevy Projector Headlights
- Chrysler Projector Headlights
- Dodge Projector Headlights
- Ford Projector Headlights
- GMC Projector Headlights
- Honda Projector Headlights
- Hyundai Projector Headlights
- Infiniti Projector Headlights
- Isuzu Projector Headlights
- Jeep Projector Headlights
- Kia Projector Headlights
- Lexus Projector Headlights
- Lincoln Projector Headlights
- Mazda Projector Headlights
- Mercedes Projector Headlights
- Mercury Projector Headlights
- Mini Projector Headlights
| Posted by Christopher | (Jacksonville, FL)
They look good, only thing is that the LEDs in the halo aren't bright enough to be seen during the day which is why I got the led housing vs CCFL or incandescent. Directions for wiring weren't very good but if you stare at the picture long enough you can figure it out because it's actually pretty easy.
- Popular Projector Headlights Part Numbers
- Spyder® PRO-YD-TTU07-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-DR09-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-FF15009-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-NTI04-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-CDE00-HL-BK - Black Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-CDE00-HL-C - Chrome Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® - Smoke Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-CCOB05-CCFL-SM - Smoke CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® - Smoke CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-FF15009-CCFL-SM - Smoke CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs