Ever since Halos first appeared on a certain European luxury car some years ago, car enthusiasts have been clamoring to have these distinctive light rings for their own vehicles. Halo rings, also known as Angel Eyes, are light rings that encircle the headlight within a composite headlight housing. The unique visual effect they produce is always eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing, and you’ll find the perfect set for your vehicle right here.
- Spyder® Halo Headlightsfrom $105.80 - $910.52# 8033
- CG® Halo Headlightsfrom $50.80 - $906.68# 8029
- Spec-D® Halo Headlightsfrom $96.12 - $527.93# 8032
- IPCW® Halo Headlightsfrom $202.40 - $576.01# 8030
- Anzo® Halo Headlightsfrom $197.14 - $750.67# 8213
- Recon® Halo Headlightsfrom $511.84 - $748.09# 8209
- Winjet® Halo Headlightsfrom $107.22 - $184.62# 8035
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog Lightsfrom $66.13 - $115.12# 20379
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo Ringsfrom $49.95 - $69.95# 20205
You the aftermarket customer are actually luckier than those luxury car owners, because while the original Teutonic designers called it a day after coming up with Halos, the creative wizards at our headlight manufacturers start with Halos, but also add artfully arranged LED lights on chrome or black substrates, for a total custom effect. And of course, most of our Halo light rings surround projector beam headlights, for superior illumination.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Halo Headlights the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Spyder, Spec-D, Anzo, IPCW, CG, Recon, Winjet the Halo Headlights we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
When you browse our digital shelves, you’ll see there are Halo rings illuminated by LED bulbs as well as CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lighting) rings. The LEDs are the same type of bulbs that are attractively arrayed to create the running lights, parking lights or turn signals within the headlight housing. Besides allowing creative design, LEDs are extremely efficient and reliable. They consume very little power and last longer than conventional incandescent bulbs, 50,000 hours or more. They’re also insensitive to vibration, which is definitely advantageous for vehicles driven off-road or on pothole strewn roads.
CCFL Halo rings are filled with gas, like a neon sign. The light they produce is more even, with a smooth, solid glow throughout the ring that is similar to neon. Although headlights are available with Halos surrounding crystal reflectors, the majority of our Halo headlights feature projector beams. Projectors provide better visibility at night and in inclement weather by directing light where you need it. They have an elliptical reflector and clear lens that produce a sharper, more focused beam of light, compared with scatter loss that is common with conventional parabolic reflector lights.
But just because you’re on a tight budget, doesn’t mean you can’t have the great look of Halo headlights for your car or truck. If you’ve got a few hours of time and some mechanical skill, you can install PlaZma LED Halo Rings in your vehicle’s composite headlight assemblies. These Halos display a bright, unbroken ring of light that is visually satisfying, thanks to PlaZma LED technology, and they have a tough aluminum backing to ensure durability. Complete, step-by-step instructions are included to guide you through the installation, and a highly informative instructional video can be found on the product page.
- Projector HeadlightsFocused Beams
- LED HeadlightsStylish, Bright And Durable
- U-Bar HeadlightsInnovative Trend Design
- Halo HeadlightsAngel Eyes
- Euro HeadlightsFar From Ordinary
- Factory HeadlightsStock Look And Function
- Daytime Running LightsUnique Style And Safety
- Signal LightsParking, Corner, Bumper Lights
- Fog LightsCustom, Factory, DRLs
- Headlight BulbsIlluminate The Darkness
- Acura Halo Headlights
- Audi Halo Headlights
- BMW Halo Headlights
- Cadillac Halo Headlights
- Chevy Halo Headlights
- Chrysler Halo Headlights
- Dodge Halo Headlights
- Ford Halo Headlights
- GMC Halo Headlights
- Honda Halo Headlights
- Hyundai Halo Headlights
- Infiniti Halo Headlights
- Jeep Halo Headlights
- Kia Halo Headlights
- Lexus Halo Headlights
- Lincoln Halo Headlights
- Mazda Halo Headlights
- Mercedes Halo Headlights
- Mercury Halo Headlights
- Mini Halo Headlights
I Iove these headlight. Love the Halo look to them. Comes with factory looking adjusters! If I could upload a picture I would.
- Popular Halo Headlights Part Numbers
- Spyder® PRO-YD-TTU07-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-CS99-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-DR09-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-FF15009-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-NTI04-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-CDE00-HL-BK - Black Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-CDE00-HL-C - Chrome Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® - Smoke Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® PRO-YD-CCOB05-CCFL-SM - Smoke CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® - Smoke CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs