Any experienced driver wants to make sure their vehicle's headlights are in top-notch condition. Not every road is well-lit, and a dependable pair of bright headlights will make your journey much easier and safer. It’s also comforting to know that you'll be able to see any obstacle on the road ahead with ease. When you're looking for replacements, you'll find any type of LED headlights at CARiD!
We aim to provide our customers with the finest LED Headlights the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Spyder, Anzo, Spec-D, CG, Replace, Recon, Winjet, IPCW the LED Headlights we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
No one wants poor headlights on their vehicle for safety reasons. Even if you generally only travel on highways where the path is well-lit at night, you may live down a dark road and it's better to have the best LED headlights you can afford during these times. Not to mention just knowing that your vehicle has a solid pair of LED headlights is a nice boost to your confidence and you will be able to drive better because of it.
LED headlights are quite different from halogen and xenon headlights. LED headlights are known for their long lasting efficiency, higher level of brightness and faster response times. Not to mention that they are more durable than their counterparts and use less wattage. LED headlights are usually of the cluster type whereas halogen lamps are just one lamp, so although LED types are a bit more expensive than the others, they have a lot of benefits to them and are well worth the investment. They will also add an unmatched level of style to your vehicle.
LED headlights are more resistant to shock than halogen type but they also generate heat around the adjacent assemblies. Another issue that may arise with LED headlights is moisture getting into the headlight casing. This is not good for the headlights and they should be repaired or replaced as soon as possible. Cracks in or around the headlight's enclosed area or on the crystal itself should be rectified as well to avoid damage to the lighting system. If some of the individual LED's are malfunctioning, then they can be replaced. If they come as a set, then they may need to be changed entirely.
When an LED headlight malfunctions, it may not stop working completely unlike the halogen headlights. This is because LED’s are usually clustered to form a brighter light and when some of the LED's are burnt out, there will be a noticeable reduction in brightness from the headlight. Repairs need to be made depending on the model of headlight in use. You could also have an issue with the wiring due to water logging. You may need to open up the headlight casing to find the precise cause of the malfunction.
- Projector HeadlightsFocused Beams
- LED HeadlightsStylish, Bright And Durable
- U-Bar HeadlightsInnovative Trend Design
- Halo HeadlightsAngel Eyes
- Euro HeadlightsFar From Ordinary
- Factory HeadlightsStock Look And Function
- Daytime Running LightsUnique Style And Safety
- Signal LightsParking, Corner, Bumper Lights
- Headlight BulbsIlluminate The Darkness
- Acura LED Headlights
- Audi LED Headlights
- BMW LED Headlights
- Cadillac LED Headlights
- Chevy LED Headlights
- Chrysler LED Headlights
- Dodge LED Headlights
- Ford LED Headlights
- GMC LED Headlights
- Honda LED Headlights
- Hummer LED Headlights
- Hyundai LED Headlights
- Infiniti LED Headlights
- Jeep LED Headlights
- Kia LED Headlights
- Lexus LED Headlights
- Lincoln LED Headlights
- Mazda LED Headlights
- Mercedes LED Headlights
- Mini LED Headlights
| Posted by Chris | (Bountiful, UT)
Appearance is great, doesn't quite match the body lines of the factory light, but are pretty darn close. Installation was easy. High and low beams appear to be non-replaceable bulbs, so the fear remains of an entire lamp assembly replacement should a light burn out. Price and quality seems to be where it should be for a product of this nature.
- Popular LED Headlights Part Numbers
- Spyder® 444-TTU07-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® 444-CS99-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® 444-DR09-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® 444-NTI04-CCFL-BK - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® 444-CS07-HL-BK - Black Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® 444-CDE00-HL-BK - Black Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® 444-CDE00-HL-C - Chrome Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® - Smoke Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
- Spyder® - Smoke CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs