Mass production is one of the reasons we can afford the cars and trucks we want. But it’s also one of the factors that results in the monotonous sameness of our vehicles. Anyone who drives a popular car or truck knows this because they see themselves coming and going 20-30 times a day. Installing custom headlights is a great way to personalize your vehicle and make it stand out from the pack, and the improved illumination will increase your safety as well.
- Spyder® Euro Headlights$50.28 - $637.16
- Spec-D® Euro Headlights$35.24 - $282.80
- Anzo® Euro Headlights$25.29 - $350.11
- CG® Euro Headlights$77.94 - $272.18
- IPCW® Euro Headlights$80.80 - $335.71
- Winjet® Euro Headlights$26.75 - $79.99
- RedLine LumTronix® Round Diamond Cut Color Halo Headlights$80.95 - $319.95
- IPCW® Round Sealed Beam Crystal Headlights$18.77 - $335.71
- Anzo® Euro Signal Lights$18.02 - $82.09
- Spec-D® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights$22.43 - $41.62
- Vision X® Round Conversion Euro Headlights$65.00 - $859.00
- IPCW® Rectangular Sealed Beam Crystal Headlights$24.06 - $250.48
If you want to rebel against uniformity and embrace uniqueness with your car or truck, our Euro headlights are the perfect way to accomplish your goal. Headlights are the “eyes” of a vehicle, and just like human eyes have strong identifying characteristics. Custom Euro headlights will give your ride a unique and exclusive identity all its own, separating you from the rolling monotony and repetitiveness that populates the roadways.
The skilled designers at our headlight manufacturers work their magic on every set of Euro headlights to ensure they deliver distinctive appearance. Our designers are artists and headlights are their palettes. The exact configuration of each headlight will vary according to manufacturer and application, but in general Euro headlights have crystal, reflector lenses on a background of black or chrome, with clear or smoke lenses. Some may have projector beam headlights and may also include bright LED bulbs creatively arrayed to form parking lights, running lights, or turn signals, as well as Halo rings. The masterpieces for your ride are waiting for you on our digital shelves.
But along with the inimitable style they deliver, there are also practical reasons to upgrade your vehicle with our Euro headlights. Most vehicles that have been on the road awhile have some abrasion or discoloring of the headlight lens, and installing new headlights will improve your visibility in darkness. Upgrading to projector beams is especially beneficial. They have small elliptical reflectors and clear lenses, which combine with the bulb to create illumination that is sharper and more focused. The result is bright light that is directed on the road where you need to see, without blinding oncoming drivers.
The brightness of LEDs will make your vehicle more conspicuous to other drivers, increasing your safety. They consume very little power, so adding them won’t tax your electrical system. LEDs are extremely durable, lasting 50,000 hours or more, and they’re insensitive to vibration, so forget about bulb failure even over the roughest terrain. Halo lights surround the headlight, providing a unique styling touch that also makes your vehicle more visible. They’re illuminated by LEDs or with CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lighting) technology. CCFL Halos are filled with gas like a neon sign, and display the same kind of glow.
Previously, the option to upgrade to Euro headlights was limited to vehicles with composite headlights. But now owners of older vehicles with sealed beam headlights can enjoy European elegance with our conversion kits. Choose from a wide range of styles for both round and rectangular, 2 light and 4 light applications. We offer attractive crystal lens lights as well as lights with eye-catching LEDs and Halos, some of which are available with color-changing and/or turn signal Halos. These lights will bolt right in place of your original sealed beam headlights, and unlike those, most of our conversion headlights have replaceable bulbs – no more having to replace the entire headlight assembly.
- (25,223)Factory HeadlightsStock Look And Function
- (15,135)Halo HeadlightsAngel Eyes
- (22,833)LED HeadlightsStylish, Bright And Durable
- (21,034)Projector HeadlightsFocused Beams
- (380)U-Bar HeadlightsInnovative Trend Design
- (25,894)Sealed Beam HeadlightsCustom & Factory Style
- (30,351)Custom HeadlightsSet Your Vehicle Apart
- (94,060)Headlight BulbsIlluminate The Darkness
- (255)Daytime Running LightsFor Maximum Output and Visibility
- (28,621)LED Headlight KitsUpgrade Your Headlights to LEDs
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Browse by Vehicle
- Acura Euro Headlights
- Alfa Romeo Euro Headlights
- American Motors Euro Headlights
- Audi Euro Headlights
- Austin Euro Headlights
- Bentley Euro Headlights
- BMW Euro Headlights
- Buick Euro Headlights
- Cadillac Euro Headlights
- Chevy Euro Headlights
- Chrysler Euro Headlights
- Dodge Euro Headlights
- Eagle Euro Headlights
- Ferrari Euro Headlights
- Fiat Euro Headlights
- Ford Euro Headlights
- GEO Euro Headlights
- GMC Euro Headlights
- Honda Euro Headlights
- Hummer Euro Headlights
- Hyundai Euro Headlights
- Infiniti Euro Headlights
- International Euro Headlights
- Isuzu Euro Headlights
- Jaguar Euro Headlights
- Jeep Euro Headlights
- Kia Euro Headlights
- Land Rover Euro Headlights
- Lexus Euro Headlights
- Lincoln Euro Headlights
- Maserati Euro Headlights
- Mazda Euro Headlights
- Mercedes Euro Headlights
- Mercury Euro Headlights
- MG Euro Headlights
- Mitsubishi Euro Headlights
- Nissan Euro Headlights
- Oldsmobile Euro Headlights
- Opel Euro Headlights
- Peugeot Euro Headlights
- Plymouth Euro Headlights
- Pontiac Euro Headlights
- Porsche Euro Headlights
- Ram Euro Headlights
- Renault Euro Headlights
- Rolls Royce Euro Headlights
- Saab Euro Headlights
- Saturn Euro Headlights
- Scion Euro Headlights
- Subaru Euro Headlights
- Suzuki Euro Headlights
- Toyota Euro Headlights
- Triumph Euro Headlights
- Volkswagen Euro Headlights
- Volvo Euro Headlights