Performance Leaf Springs
You can simply replace the original springs with new ones, of course. Maybe what you really need to do is change to a better spring. Not necessarily a stiffer spring, because that will make your car or truck have a stiff ride. There are several ways to upgrade your rear springs. You can add an additional “helper spring” to the rear suspension that only comes into play when the bed is carrying a heavy load.
- Hellwig® - Pro Series Helper SpringsStarting at: $40.85$40.85
- Rubicon Express® - Leaf SpringStarting at: $58.99$58.99
- ReadyLIFT® - Suspension Lift KitStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- Omix-Ada® - Leaf SpringsStarting at: $2.80$2.80
- Belltech® - Lowering KitStarting at: $34.20$34.20
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0"Starting at: $99.95$99.95
- Hellwig® - Load Pro Series Helper SpringsStarting at: $105.10$105.10
- Daystar® - ComfortRide™ Lift KitStarting at: $26.26$26.26
- Hellwig® - Medium Duty Helper SpringsStarting at: $59.02$59.02
- Hellwig® - Big WigStarting at: $134.73$134.73
- Energy Suspension® - Spring BushingsStarting at: $8.29$8.29
- Energy Suspension® - Polyurethane Pad SetStarting at: $9.81$9.81
- ARB® - OME Suspension SystemsStarting at: $7.00$7.00
- Firestone® - Leaf SpringStarting at: $129.00$129.00
- Rancho® - Leaf SpringStarting at: $110.99$110.99
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Performance Leaf Springs the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Daystar, Belltech, ReadyLIFT, Hellwig, Omix-Ada, Rubicon Express, Rugged Ridge, Energy Suspension, Lakewood, Rancho, Skyjacker the Performance Leaf Springs we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Some vehicles, usually cars, use a single leaf. That’s fine for cars, which don’t carry such heavy loads compared to trucks. In order to add more spring rate, to carry more weight, often the spring is composed of several leaves, stacked up. It’s possible to make the spring rate get stiffer as the suspension compresses. More leaves in a multi-leaf spring, curved so the spring rate gets progressively higher is one way.
Spring rate means how much force is required to deflect the spring. If you add 500 lbs. to the bed of your truck, and the bed drops 2 ½” that means the rear spring rate is 100 lbs. per inch (Remember, your truck has two springs, one on each side.) The problem is that a really stiff spring is needed to hold up a really heavy load, but when there’s no cargo the spring rate will be too high, making the ride rough. Suspension engineers have to make the spring rate a compromise. You don’t. You can pick the spring rate exactly what you need. And if you want the truck to sit higher than normal, for ground clearance or to clear bigger tires or just for the looks, you can specify that, too.
Here at CARiD we sell only the best springs. What do you need: a leaf spring that’s a replacement for the original spring, or at least what the original spring was the day the truck was new? Or a helper spring that supplements your spring, one that only comes into play when the cargo is too much for the stock spring. We can hook you up with a spring with more leaves and a stiffer spring rate if you think you’ll be carrying that load most of the time (like that camper that stays on the truck permanently). Building a lifted truck and need to raise the body to clear the tires? Then you can pick from our selection of leaf springs that give your truck more height without being stiff.
Lifting a truck is an art. You can simply put blocks between the springs and axle, and that might work for a small lift. But a serious lift calls for a multi-faceted attack. You’ll need different springs, some extra hardware for more suspension travel and maybe even dropped spindles. But almost certainly, you’ll need new springs to achieve plenty of lift. We’ve got the springs, but we’ve also got engineered lift kits that will give you everything you need to lift your truck, including the springs of course. The manufacturers whose springs we sell have got it all figured out—they know what you’ll need, that’s why we chose them. CARiD only deals with the best. Not every spring supplier makes a spring for every application, so we have chosen a handful to make sure you can get the leaf springs you need.
- Acura Performance Leaf Springs
- Buick Performance Leaf Springs
- Cadillac Performance Leaf Springs
- Chevy Performance Leaf Springs
- Chrysler Performance Leaf Springs
- Dodge Performance Leaf Springs
- Ford Performance Leaf Springs
- GMC Performance Leaf Springs
- Honda Performance Leaf Springs
- Hummer Performance Leaf Springs
- Isuzu Performance Leaf Springs
- Jeep Performance Leaf Springs
- Lincoln Performance Leaf Springs
- Mazda Performance Leaf Springs
- Mercury Performance Leaf Springs
- Mitsubishi Performance Leaf Springs